EXPERIENCE SOMETHING NEW AT THIS YEAR'S SUMMIT
COLOR BEYOND will encourage you to think about more than color, trends, and forecasts. We've replaced our legacy workshops with new and collaborative events designed to heighten your connections and broaden your perspective. In our hands-on workshops you'll explore materials and how they relate to CMG's directional color stories and their impact in the circular economy. You'll dive into color in the field of animation and games, exploring the impact on emotion and perspective. Our mentoring event will broaden your thinking of color in new industries as you connect and establish relationships with a global community of color design experts. And to enhance your experience our PreSummit events will challenge your assumptions and thinking on color!
What to expect from this year's Summit:
- We'll look at the future of color with the revelation of our 2024+ World Color Forecast™. (CMG Full & Company Members will also receive early access to the printed 2024+ World Color Forecast.)
- Our Keynote presenters will examine 60 years of color forecasting by presenting The CMG Color Story Evolution.
- Inspiring Guest Speakers will share insights on ethical and sustainable color, and material for inspiration. Their workshop sessions will challenge and encourage you to think about materials from a different perspective and how they fit into the circular economy.
- Explore color in animation and games and how it can evoke creativity and emotion.
- Collaborate in a range of networking and mentoring opportunities designed to help you meet CMG members and tap into a wealth of resources.
- Enhance your experience with the Albers Foundation Pre Summit workshop looking at The Ongoing Evolution of Color Thinking.
- Supercharge your thought process with our Pre Summit workshop on Deviant Thinking.
- Explore COLOR now and BEYOND with global color design experts
- Celebrate CMG's 60th Anniversary!
Who Should Attend?
Global manufacturers, brands, and marketers understand the importance of color marketing to their bottom line. As a product developer, designer, manufacturer, CMF specialist, color specifier, or anyone who works with color for products or services, you won't want to miss our Summit experience.
The Benefits of Attending
At our Summit, you'll have plenty of opportunities to share and collaborate with other color design professionals across all industries—people who, like you, are constantly searching for inspiration, and for what's next in color.
- We'll reveal our collection of regional forecasts from Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and North America, and explore the final 2024+ World Color Forecast™.
- Join the latest color design conversations, helping you to succeed in your field, and helping your company to achieve continued growth.
- Network with individuals outside your specific industry, expanding your horizons and opening new areas for exploration.
- Be part of an open-discussion atmosphere that will allow you to interact and come away with lasting relationships and connections. The friends you make will form your color community for years to come, and their energy and insight will prove invaluable.
- You'll hear newfound color revelations that will keep you, your company, and your clients well-versed in all things color.
- Learn from color design professionals and influence your perception of future color directions.