*When registering for multiple item, check the box that says "Use this attendee's information for all tickets below"*
Please note: If you are with an allied company, you MUST sponsor the tournament or tournament + hole to participate
- Proceeds to benefit poultry science scholarship funds at Auburn University.
- Handicap Scramble
- Registration – 7:30-8:30 a.m. • Putting Contest – 7:30-8:30 a.m. • Shotgun Start – 9:00 a.m.
- Computer-paired Foursomes
- All foursomes will be generated by computer, based on handicaps.
- Breakfast and Post Tournament Meal Included
- Breakfast will begin at 8:00 a.m. and will be sponsored by First South Farm Credit
- Soft drinks & water will be sponsored by Aviagen, Inc.
- The post tournament meal will be sponsored by K Supply
- Beverage and Snack Cart sponsored by Alabama Farm Credit
Prizes and Sponsors
First Place Team – $200 each – River Valley Ingredients
Second Place Team – $150 each – Cobb
Third Place Team – $100 – Sunbelt Rentals/Jones-Hamilton
Fourth Place Team – $50 each – Fitco
Longest Drive – Alabama Farm Credit and Closest to the Hole – Alabama Ag Credit
Putting Contest – L. B. White – Casey Jones
Tickets $5.00 each or 5 for $20 – Gun furnished by First South Farm Credit.
Contact an Allied Committee Member or APEA Office to purchase tickets.
Registration and Sponsorship Fees
$75 per person – includes green fee/carts, mulligan/power drive package and putting contest
$200 provides company name on signage and in the tournament program
$300 provides company name on signage and in the tournament program, also hole sponsorship sign