Registration for the 22nd Continuing Professional Development Meeting is now closed!
Are you registered for the meeting? Go to the email from SpotMe (email@example.com) that was previously sent to you to give you access to the event. Please access the event platform to get the zoom link and to see the agenda in your own time zone. Once on the platform, click on today's date and on the first session to get the zoom link which is at the bottom of the page. Note that your web access link is unique and cannot be shared.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you on behalf of the Executive of The Society of Gynecologic Oncology of Canada and the CPD Program Planning Committee to attend the 22nd Annual Continuing Professional Development meeting. We have an outstanding array of local, national, and international speakers who will be presenting a variety of exciting topics with this year's theme as: Expanding Treatment Paradigms in Gynecologic Oncology.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the management of obese patients.
- Identify sarcopenic obesity as a precursor to gynecologic cancer and review the role of nutrition in mitigating it.
- Integrate frailty into the treatment plan of patients.
- Review the latest findings on PARP Inhibitors in ovarian cancer.
- Examine the role of immune therapy in the management of endometrial cancer.
- Analyze the management of immune-related toxicities.
This is a virtual meeting. Please note that all times in the agenda below are in PST. You can download the agenda in various time zones below.