In parallel to the Hong Kong FinTech Week and with the support of InvestHK and FINNOVASIA, the European Chamber of Commerce presents:
Fintech, Virtual Banks and GBA: How European Players are standing out in Asia.
This online event is co-hosted by The Belgium-Luxembourg, Dutch, French, Finnish and German Chambers of Commerce in Hong Kong.
- What are the real world applications of big data, cryptocurrencies and blockchain?
- Who are the main European players leading their implementation in APAC?
- Why digitalisation is a must for banks moving forward?
- What is virtual banks' competitive advantage compared to traditional players?
- What are the main fintech trends in the Greater Bay Area?
- What are European companies expecting from the Greater Bay Area initiative?
- How can big data drive energy transition and ESG objectives in the region?
The above are only few of the topics to be discussed during the session.
Interested? Sign up today!
Date: 5 November 2020
Time: 4:00 - 5:00pm HKT
- Online: Complimentary for Members; HKD100 for Non-Members