The LatAmCham in collaboration with the Belgium Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce (BLCC), would like to invite you to the BLCC's traditional Speed Business Meeting.
Speed Business Meetings are a way to accelerate your business contacts, which involves gathering together to exchange information within a set time limit. It is also a fun way to make lasting connections/relationships in business.
This event is a wonderful way to meet new acquaintances, make a new business connection with someone you never knew was in the industry or finally get to speak with someone you always wanted to talk to.
This is an opportunity for you to:
- Meet like-minded business acquaintances
- Broaden your network with professionals in various industries -References for your company or business
- Land yourself a prospective employee/employer
During the event, please prepare :
- To exchange your contact information
- A pitch that encapsulates who you are, what you do, and what you offer.
There are only 15 seats available from LatAmCham on a first come first serve basis, please reserve yours so that you do not miss out.
Registration for this event closes on Thursday, 22nd April 2021.
We will share the list of participants with our registered guests so you can pick your top 3 people you would like to network with. please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the names that you have chosen by Monday 26th April.
Afterward the matching will take place, so be on time, please!
Since the meeting will be conducted via ZOOM. We will use the breakout room function for you to have private networking. You will receive an email with a ZOOM invitation link and password on the day of the event.
- Registering for this event means that you consent and agree that your personal information (Names, Company and title) will be shared with other registered participants and will be used to pair you with the industry most relevant to you for the discussions.
- You are free to request for the particular person you would like to speak/pair with, (Send us an email at email@example.com ).
- If you do not have specific requests, we will use your information to pair you with our best choice.
The webinar is a public Zoom meeting event and organizers reserve the rights to tag the participants and post-event photos on social media (Please let us know if you would not want your name or picture published).