Even though Covid-19 has struck Chiang Mai hard, but entrepreneurs are on the move for the 'Next Normal'. With the buzz of co-working spaces and remote working, every stakeholder is adjusting to the new way of working. Entrepreneurs and startups are innovating in different fields - from those involved in the heart of the co-living space buzz and boom in Chiang Mai, developing project management tools for the Thai market, to changes in the team-building / corporate training scene to the hybrid era.
Join us at the seventh edition of Tech & The City by Global Startup Hub CNX, supported by NIA & Startup Thailand, powered by CM Town & Chiang Mai Connect by NTCC.
- Meet fellow startup founders and entrepreneurs from the tech ecosystem
- Learn more about the co-living buzz and boom in Chiang Mai
- Hear innovative tools (project management) are developed for the specific Thai market
- Find out what innovations are new for the team-building / corporate training scene in the hybrid era
- Stay updated on all the latest happenings in the Chiang Mai's growing tech ecosystem
- Connect with entrepreneurs & professionals from the tech eco-system and beyond - wide-ranging industries in the North - linking business groups from the international and local chambers of commerce, to the Federation of Thai Industries
Come connect on Thursday 16th September, 17.30 hrs onwards at One Sala @ one nimman (map).
Only 30 attendees allowed to join physically.
However, you are also free to join the talk online. Register here.
(Online talk from 6PM - 7PM)