Germany is one of the most attractive markets for start-ups and has an incredible amount to offer. The German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry would like to give you a deep insight into this market with the webinar
Start.Up! Germany Tour Series (Webinar 1):
Europe's Heartbeat: NRW as a Gateway to the German Market and Start-Up Scene
8 June 2022
4PM CEST / 10PM GMT+8
As the opening webinar of the Start.up! Germany Tour, you will get useful insights and many more about why North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) is one of the most vibrant start-up ecosystems in the world.
You'll get insights into the local start-up scene, learn more about the famous German Mittelstand and hear a success story on how to make it as a foreign start-up in Germany.
Webinar series overview:
- 21 June 2022, 4PM CEST | Access to Logistics & Mobility - NRW as Germany's Logistics Hotspot
- 22 June 2022, 4PM CEST | Access to Green Tech - Sustainable Technologies for Germany's most driven location NRW
- 23 June 2022, 4PM CEST | Access to Industrial Solutions - How to bring your innovation to Germany's industrial heartland NRW
- 26 July 2022, 2PM CEST | How to pitch in Germany (Digitally)?
- 17 August 2022, 4PM CEST | It's a Match: Find the best acceleration support for your startup in North Rhine-Westphalia
- 18 August 2022, 4PM CEST | Sales in Germany
- 23 August 2022, 4PM CEST | The Legal Framework in Germany: Taxes, Company Forms and many more to start your business
- 25 August 2022, 4PM CEST | The German Chambers - your gateway to reach more than 1 million companies
Criteria Start-Up Selection
Start.Up! Germany Tour 2022 - Criteria
- Up to five startups per country are allowed to participate at the Start.up! Germany Tour 2022.
- The startup should provide an innovative business model in one of these sectors: Logistics & Mobility; Industrial Solutions, Green Tech
- The startup should be younger than ten years.
- The startup must have passed the seed stage and be successful on the market. Successful accomplishments of first investor rounds are a plus.
- The startup has already developed a scalable business model with an international approach, preferably with a German/European focus.
- The startup should have developed sophisticated approaches to how their business model can be applied to the German market and its customers. The startup should have a clear understanding of success factors in the German market. If there is still a need to catch up here, the startups should attend the preparatory webinars (pre-program).
- The startup should be made aware that German investors tend to invest only if the startup established an office in Germany.
- The startup should be able to present in public in pitches in a professional manner and in fluent business English.
Inter.national! StartUp Contest - Criteria
- Each AHK is allowed to send one startup to the regional contest (Inter.national! Startup Contest).
- It does not matter which of the three verticals the startup comes from.
- This startup should fulfill the previously mentioned criteria to a particular degree.
- We will provide a separate registration form for participants in the Inter.national! Startup Contest at a later date.
- Together with our partners, we will finally check whether the startups submitted for the contest meet the criteria.