Back by popular demand is MAACS Annual "Advanced Legal Workshop," hosted by Duane Morris LLC. This workshop will occur the morning of July 25 at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, directly before the full Annual MAACS Conference begins. Although the workshop will cover other topics, the focus of this year's workshop will be on the following subjects:
1) Borrowers Defense to Repayment (BDR) Toolkit: "Build a Best in Class Defense to BDR Claims"
2) The New Title IX: "Preparing for New Discrimination and Harassment Rules"
3) Gainful Employment Rule 3.0: "Here We Go Again"
4) Third Party Servicers: "Why Schools Should Care About the Repealed Guidance"
5) 90/10 Rule: "Explaining the New Rule and Tips for Compliance"
View community profiles and add attendees into your favorites list.
This is for any Member School or Associate Member with dues in good standing
This is for any non-member school or company