Is an executive personal assistant's role crucial in an organization?
According to the C-Suite Assistants organization, 7% of total employee placement in 2020 were for personal assistants. In 2021, placement shot to 40%.
This affirms that personal assistants/ administrators are becoming more and more recognized in the modern corporate world. Today's corporate world is further experiencing an increased demand for personal executive assistants especially in consulting firms, private equities and technology firms.
The role of personal assistants/administrators in most cases is overlooked yet they are greatly proactive in organizational leadership. In essence, personal assistants/administrators are solution providers. As their role continues to gain more recognition, personal assistants/administrators have become strong organizational pillars with respect to long term success and growth. In the modern corporate world, the role of personal assistants/administrators has expanded beyond supporting administrative processes and collaboration across various levels of an organization. It is not only limited to coordinating business meetings, diary management and handling correspondence but also includes:
It is therefore important to have a comprehensive discussion on how organizations can leverage the strategic role of personal assistants/administrators for optimal organizational success.
In light of modern technology, it is also important for PAs to understand how to integrate technology in administrative functions for improved effectiveness and efficiency.
Key drivers for delegates to attend this conference
• Master and reinforce effective communication skills for success.
• Derive more knowledge on business and professional etiquette.
• Appreciate integration of modern technology in administrative tasks
• More insights on emerging trends on the role of personal assistants.
• Network with other executive personal assistants.
• Any certified personal assistant gets a discounted members' rate
1. Executive personal assistant as a strategic link between decision makers and decision implementers
2. Mastering the art of positive and persuasive business communication
3. Building on Emotional Intelligence (EI) to enhance successful communication
4. Corporate governance and professional ethics
5. Creating a positive brand impression through the right corporate culture
6. Stress triggers to watch out for in the workplace
7. Employee health and wellness
8. Work life balance
9. Adapting administrative processes to modern technology for increased organizational efficiency
10. The latest/best trends in Personal Assistants/Administrators industry
CPEA Discounted rate.
This rate is applicable to all CPEA- Certified Chartered Personal Executive Assistants practitioners, this rate is applicable through out.
Early-Bird-Booking-Discount valid till 25th November 2022 for Kenyan delegates
Early-Bird-Booking-Discount valid till 25th November 2022 for International delegates
Book 1 Delegate AFTER 25th November 2022 - Kenyan Delegates
Book 1 Delegate AFTER 25th November 2022 - International Delegates
1 ticket = 3 Attendees @ $1790 per Attendee
Tax Settings: zero VAT for International Delegation
1 ticket = 3 Attendees @ $1790 per Delegate
Virtual Class Attendance fee per Delegate