At the onset of the global pandemic, leaders worldwide were forced to transition to a virtual workplace quickly and shift their employees into fully remote teams. While this change has been more challenging for some than others, many leaders have successfully navigated their teams through these changes and are preparing to do it once again when the world slowly opens up again.
Join us for Glue Up's Thought Leadership Webinar: Association Leaders: Leading & Managing in 2021 on March 25 to hear association leaders discuss the future of the virtual office, effective virtual leadership, and how to stay connected during a crisis.
Some key takeaways:
- Successful virtual leadership strategies for a remote staff & hybrid teams
- Tips for keeping team morale high in uncertain times
- Transitioning a virtual office to a hybrid office plan
- Ways to keep connected in a crisis & prevent email and meetings overload
- How to guide their associations through the change management process
Global Call for Speakers: Join our panel of association leaders on March 25 for our Thought Leadership Webinar: Association Leaders: Leading & Managing in 2021.
CEOs and Executive Directors will discuss virtual leadership strategies, how they are staying connected and their plans to transition from a virtual office to a hybrid office.