Driving Ambition: Australia's time to lead
Achieving our collective sustainability goals requires a step-change in action and attitude. ASFI's highly anticipated second Sustainable Finance Summit will focus on driving ambition.
High calibre speakers, expertly curated discussions, and opportunities for deeper engagement will inspire and empower this premier gathering of sustainable finance professionals to be the change we need to see.
The Australian Sustainable Finance Summit will take stock of Australia's progress on sustainable finance over the past 12 months, and explore what ambition and leadership look like across climate, nature and supporting better outcomes for First Nations Australians.
This one-day, hybrid event with one stream of content will feature Australian and International speakers, with panel sessions on
- The state of sustainable finance in Australia;
- Financial innovation in private and public sectors;
- Supporting economic self-determination for First Nations Australians through finance;
- Financing growth in natural capital;
- Taxonomies to support credible transition activity.
Full program with panelists and keynotes to be announced soon.