This 2-day seminar is designed for those that have already taken Balance System Acupuncture course work (Levels 1 to 3/4), and are looking for the "3 R's": Review, Refine, Refresh, with a focus on Head, Face, Obstetrics and Gynecology cases.
Fill in the gaps and deepen your knowledge of Balance System Acupuncture. Continuing your learning from a certified Gold Level Balance Method practitioner, and our Tan Academy of Balance Inc Principal, Dr. Sonia F. Tan, DAOM, RAc, RTCMP, and the Tan lineage.
Deepen your understanding of the foundations of Balance System Acupuncture
The Learning Objectives of Balance System Acupuncture Refinement:
A student who successfully completes this course will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
· Recall, recognize, articulate and apply the Single systems, Mirror / Image, Special Point locations, and Multiple / Global systems in clinical use.
· Understand, explain and apply Advanced Balance System Acupuncture strategies and their clinical uses.
· Understand, analyze and construct customizations within Balance System Acupuncture.
· Apply special point location practice and needling techniques.
· Analyze and assess case studies.
· Understand and integrate practical applications of Balance System Acupuncture strategies with confidence.
PREREQUISITE - Balance System Acupuncture Levels 1 to 3. Recommended to also have Level 4.
Online and In-Person attendance options.