UPDATED: 10/4/23 3:30 PM
- 1623 Brewing Co.
- BC Brewery
- Black Flag Brewing Co
- Charm City Meadworks
- Clear Skies Meadery
- Crooked Crab Brewing Company
- Cushwa Brewing Company
- Denizens Brewing Co.
- Elder Pine Brewing & Blending Co
- Evolution Craft Brewing
- Falling Branch Brewery
- Flying Dog Brewery
- Forward Brewing
- Guilford Hall Brewery
- Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Heavy Seas Beer
- Idiom Brewing Co
- Independent Brewing Company
- Key Brewing Co.
- Landmade Brewing
- Liquid Intrusion Brewing Company
- Liquidity Aleworks
- Lone Oak Farm Brewing Co
- Manor Hill Brewing
- Ministry of Brewing
- Mobtown Brewing Company
- Monocacy Brewing Co
- Monument City Brewing Company
- Mully's Brewery
- Mystique Barrel Brewing and Lager House
- Nepenthe Brewing Co.
- Oliver Brewing Co
- Pariah Brewing Company
- Peabody Heights Brewery
- Pherm Brewing Company
- Pickett Brewing Company
- Pooles Island Brewing Company
- Prospect Point Brewing
- Pub Dog Brewing Co
- RAK Brewing Co.
- Reckless Shepherd Brewing Co
- Red Shedman Farm Brewery
- Sapwood Cellars
- Scorpion Brewing Co
- Shoal Draft Cider
- Silver Branch Brewing Company
- Slate Farm Brewery
- Smoketown Brewing Station
- Steinhardt Brewing
- Streetcar 82 Brewing Co
- The Brewer's Art
- Thick and Thin Brewery
- Union Craft Brewing
- Waredaca Brewing Company
- Wico Street Beer Co.
The Brewers Association of Maryland returns to the Canton Waterfront Park in Baltimore for the 2023 Baltimore Craft Beer Festival!
Official website http://www.baltimorecraftbeerfestival.com/
Average attendance Approximately 3,000 people
Enthusiast Tasting Pass
- 12:00 pm Entry
- Get early access to small-batch & limited edition beers and enjoy samples of beer from your favorite Maryland breweries!
- Exclusive Brewers Association of Maryland Tasting Glass
- TONS of MD Beer to Sample
General Tasting Pass
- 1:30 pm Entry
- Enjoy samples of beer from your favorite Maryland breweries!
- Souvenir Brewers Association of Maryland Tasting Glass
- TONS of MD Beer to Sample
Designated Driver Admission Pass
- Non-drinkers gain full access of the event.
- Water is available for free at stations placed throughout the event.
- Kids 12 and under are free!
Setup style Pop-up tents will be set up through out the park.
Sitemap and layout All Breweries will be in 10x10 spaces.
- Layout will be available the week before the event.
Setup Schedule 8am-11am Saturday morning
Electricity Not avaliable
Ice First 2 bags are free. Any additional ice used will be for a fee.
Water is available on-site
Each Brewery attending brings its own 10x10 pop-up (Fire Rated), tables, linens, POS systems and everything else they will need to pour and sell beer.
Glassware (5oz-GA/ 9oz- VIP) will be provided. If you wish to sell full pours you will be responsible for providing your own 12oz or 16oz cups
Each brewery is asked to bring 4 1/2bbls of beer or the equivalent in 1/6bbls or cases.
Breweries are allowed to bring beer to-go.
The certificate must indicate that you have general and liquor liability (General = $1mil per occurrence).
*Breweries in-planning only need general liability insurance*
Brewers Association of Maryland
1783 Forest Drive, #343
Annapolis, MD 21401
List the following as additional insured:
- Baltimore City
- the Mayor & City Council of Baltimore City
- The Department of Recreation and Parks
- Public Works and Employees of the City of Baltimore
Email insurance certificate to Jalita Boffman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
COI MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND. NO EXCEPTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE THIS 2022 SITE MAP
2023 site map will be available a week prior to the event.
$200 base stipend, + $0.03 per person add on.
Each Brewery is afforded 5 [five] volunteer passes for use by legitimate staff and volunteers only.
Sign up will be available a week prior to the event.