The BLCC YP Power Breakfast is back!
Join us on Tuesday 24 November for a tasty breakfast & an intimate opportunity for BLCC Young Professionals (members + non-members) to meet some of the best leaders our Belgian-Luxembourg business community in HK has to offer. As mentioned: these sessions are meant to be intimate so we only have room for 10 guests.
Register today and start your morning fresh with a session where you can question senior business leaders of companies or organizations outside of your own, and at the same time mix with other like-minded Young Professionals.
This upcoming edition will feature Mr. Pierre-Yves Bastjaens. Pierre is General Manager - Procurement & Aircraft Trading at Cathay Pacific Airways and has been living in Hong Kong for more than 7 years. Before joining Cathay, Pierre has been working in different roles & industries such as auditing, consultancy and IT.
Sign up now, join us for breakfast and hear how a high level executive's career development decision-making can help you in your career.
- How to navigate business in difficult times at a senior manager level?
- How best to manage multidisciplinary and multinational teams?
- What are the benefits & downsides of an international career?
- When do you know it's time for a next step within your company or outside?
- What similarities are there between Young Professionals & Senior Managers when it comes to managing your career?
- And what top tips does he have to share with us all on senior leadership?
We hope to see you on Tuesday 24 November from 7:30am onward for what is set to be another insightful BLCC Young Professionals Power Breakfast.