The BLCC is co-hosting a Zoom Webinar on "Building Business in ASEAN through e-commerce" organised by the Malaysian Chamber of Commerce on 28 September 2020 (Monday) at 10 am - 11.30 am (HKT).
The COVID-19 pandemic is wrecking the norms globally. Traditional business, operating models and supply chains via multiple distribution levels have come under tremendous pressure almost overnight as transportation, people movement and access to facilities and stores have become restricted. This is especially challenging for business based in or wanting to expand into ASEAN markets.
More people are working from home and accessing the world digitally, which means the way businesses and consumers search, review, buy and the speed they expect their purchases to be delivered, have changed as well. Hence, businesses are encouraged to consider alternative and more effective operating models and channels such as e-commerce to cater to this change and at the same time, facilitate quicker growth and expansion to access and appeal to a much wider audience.
Your customers' buying behaviour has changed and/or is changing.
Are your business and operating models ready for this change?
In this webinar, we will be discussing the following topics and more:
- Overview of e-commerce businesses in ASEAN by country post-COVID 19
- What are other business opportunities when selling through e-commerce?
- What's the most optimised approach to sell through e-commerce ecosystems like Lazada?
- How are end to end supply chain/logistics and payments being handled?
- Key government incentives/tariff waivers available