COVID-19 and Cancellation Policies
We understand that plans change! The following policy is designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process on our site.
- Refunds requested more than 60 days prior to the start of the event are eligible for a 100% refund.
- Refunds requested more than 15 days prior to the start of the event are eligible for a 50% refund, or you may transfer credit to a future event.
- Refunds requested fewer than 15 days prior to the start of the event are not eligible for a refund.
- If you contract COVID prior to the event and cannot attend, we will provide a full refund.
How to request a refund:
For inquiries about refunds, please reach out to Nick at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have enacted several measures to reduce the risk of COVID transmission while allowing us to gather safely. Doon Insights events are small gatherings, and we will continue to limit the number of in-person attendees. Meals and breaks will take place outdoors when possible and weather permitting; we have HEPA filters inside, and encourage everyone to wear a mask during the proceedings. All service staff are required to be fully vaccinated. For participants:
- ALL participants at our events must have received two COVID vaccination shots prior to the event. Proof of vaccination is required before joining.
- If you have contracted COVID-19 or believe that you have been in close contact with someone who has, we require you to take a test before attending PLUS quarantine for an appropriate amount of time.
- If you are ill, please remain at home. For COVID-related cancellations, we will provide a 100% refund.