The Latin American Chamber of Commerce, with the support of our Member and Knowledge Partner Littler, is pleased to invite you to a webinar to inform dependent passes their alternatives to work in Singapore.
From 1 May 2021, Dependant Pass (DP) holders seeking to be employed in Singapore will need to qualify and obtain their own work passes such as an Employment Pass, S Pass, or Work Permit, with a special stipulation for certain business owners.
In a speech delivered on 3 March 2021, Manpower Minister Josephine Teo explained that the change is intended to align the requirement with other foreigners working in Singapore. DP holders who are granted a LOC comprise only 1 percent of all work pass holders.
Our community is full of talented and professional people that moved to Singapore following the job market of their spouses. Some Dependant passes have LOC or were thinking to apply for one... if you have questions like:
- What pass do I need in order to work in Singapore?
- What are the current rules, until when can I work with a LOC, if I have one?
- Can I actually work on a freelance basis?
- What are the requirements and obligations?
- What are my options as an entrepreneur with a LOC?
Then, you shall join this webinar and hear from the experts.