Singapore Retailers Association (SRA) is the sector lead in IMDA's Open Innovation Platform (Retail Industry) and we would like to better understand the various challenges retailers face and develop digital solutions to overcome these challenges.
Join us at this complimentary Design Thinking Workshop done via webinar and contribute to what we trust will be a robust "hands-on" virtual session to jointly uncover and identify these retail challenges through your insights and help reframe the retail industry's needs into actionable problem statements. Find out how other companies have used Design Thinking successfully to overcome their business challenges.
Benefits for Attending this Webinar
· Have a better understanding on Design Thinking and how it can be used to identify problems and challenges in the Retail Industry
· Conceptualise the challenges in the Retail Industry
· Reframe needs and insights into actionable problem statements
· Think creatively and critically about the Challenges in the Retail Industry
· Listen to case studies of organisations that have used the Design Thinking process to identify digital solutions to overcome their challenges
Registration closes Monday, 20 Apr 2020. Limited to 30 valid SRA Members (Ordinary). Due to limited slots, each valid member company can only send up to 2 participants. Successful registrants will be notified and receive a link to join the webinar session. For enquiries, please contact Anwar at 9169 9254 or email@example.com .
**For an optimized viewing experience, kindly use desktop computers or laptops to attend the webinar
Virtual Online Session
Details will be provided upon confirmation of registration