The National Association of Case Management's 28th Annual Conference is the leading networking event for Case Managers and Service Coordinators across the county.
The National Association of Case Management is the premier, not-for-profit national voice for Case Manager and Service Coordinators. Members are part of a network of practicing professionals who are advocates for community-based case management systems, who share ideas and work to minimize bureaucratic barriers, promote high ethical standards, support career growth, and promote the vitality and the professional image of case management and service coordination.
Make an Impact by participating at the National Association of Case Management's 28th Annual Case Management Conference!
- Reach hundreds of Case Managers.
- Create personal contact with attendees to advance your mission and brand identification.
- Interact with new sectors outside your typical marketing reach.
- Inform the field about your services/products.
- Generate valuable contacts with social service professional throughout the country.
- Recruit new talent to advance your workforce.
- Be top of mind and stay ahead of your competition.
- Conduct targeted market research.
- Show your support to the Case Management Profession.
Who attends the National Association of Case Management Conference?
- Direct Case Managers
- Aging and Adult Services
- Early Intervention
- Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Other Case Management
Here's what people are saying after attending in Atlantic City!
- This opportunity allowed me to gain valuable knowledge as well as make connections that will further support professional development.
- It was great to meet others and network and learn about new services I can use daily.
- I will be able to use some of the skills in my daily work by being able to ask questions to the people served better and more openly.
- Hearing other case managers share their experiences was very helpful. I took notes on how colleagues across the country deal with challenging situations.
- Every day I experienced a workshop that greatly impacted me.
Please check back often to see exciting additions to the Agenda and Speakers