Fundamentals of Graduate Recruitment is designed to support those new to the Graduate Recruitment Function (less than 2 years' experience) or those that have HR experience but plan to introduce a Graduate Recruitment Programme into their organisation for the first time.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will:
- Understand the Graduate Recruitment Cycle from strategy formulation through to hiring, developing, and retaining graduates.
- Be able to develop a Graduate Recruitment Strategy as part of an overall Talent Management Programme.
- Be able to develop and implement an effective Attraction Campaign using appropriate media and tools that appeal to the audience.
- Know who the key stakeholders that support your Programme are and be able to maximise this support.
- Understand the key elements of application and selection processes.
- Understand the graduate development process post-employment; and
- Understand how to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of their Graduate Recruitment Strategy.
Additional benefits include:
- A chance to network with fellow professionals in the field of Graduate Recruitment.
- A clear understanding of how the tools and research available to SAGEA members can support your objectives.