Hear from luxury industry leaders about why it's 'All eyes on China' at the 6th edition of the French Chamber's Luxury Symposium in half-day hybrid conference (in-person or online) welcoming speakers from around the world!
From practical insight into launching and managing a luxury business in China to understanding the evolving war for talent, our leading speakers will bring you their thoughts on the latest trends and topics that are shaping the sector today.
Hear from our experts:
- Alexis Bonhomme, Vice President Greater China & APAC, FARFETCH
- Agnes Wu, Senior Editor, Jing Daily
- Chen Liang, Co-founder, dejaWOOO and éCLAIR Asia
- Cyril Chong, Asia Consumer Partner, Russell Reynolds Associates
- Daniel Zipser, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Consulting Company Inc.
- David Baverez, Private Investor
- Divia Harilela, Editor and Founder, The D'Vine
- Doris Wu, Senior Cultural & Marketing Researcher, Cherry Blossoms Intercultural Branding
- Elisa Harca, CEO Asia & Co-Founder, Red Ant Asia
- Fabienne Pellegrin, Executive Director & Partner, LBB ASIA
- Hong Zheng, PhD, Founder, GREENEXT and Adventi Communication
- Ivan Perra, General Manager Asia, Moschino Asia
- Jasmine Zhu, Founder and CEO, Expanter and China & I Management
- Jean Liang, Managing Director China, OnTheList
- John Ho, Chief Industrialist Investor, Janchor Partners
- Julien Gaubert-Molina, Partner and CEO, Ykone Asia
- Lena Yang, Co-Founder & Vice Chairman, WWD China
- Luca Solca, Senior Analyst, Bernstein
- Marketa Ruzickova, Founder, Marketing Strategist, Behind The Brands Ltd.
- Matthieu David Experton, CEO, Daxue Consulting
- QiongEr Jiang, CEO & Creative Director, SHANG XIA
- Sebastien Borget, Co-founder and COO, The Sandbox
- Vanessa Yao, Brand President, ICICLE
- Veronica Wang, Partner, OC&C Strategy Consultants