What We Will Achieve In this Program
At the end of the 1-Day workshop, participants must be able to:
1. understand the impact of WORK ATTITUDES, VALUES and ETHICS on personal development, work behavior and
performance, interpersonal relations and organizational effectiveness
2. accept the need to change one's mindset towards work realities to be effective employees
3. embrace their ability to choose positive work attitudes and values and not be easily influenced by others
4. realize how their work makes a "difference in the lives of others" - customers peers and colleagues and the
company as a whole
5. develop greater commitment to company goals and "MALASAKIT" for the company's name and resources
6. commit to partner and work well with colleagues within and outside their respective departments
7. understand how to better deal and manage the realities involve in a superior-subordinate relationship
8. renew their commitment to serve customers with the highest level of quality and courtesy
9. prepare action plans on how to practice positive work attitudes and values back in the workplace
Our Learning Experience: Topics in Each Module
Module 1: REVIEWING THE FOUNDATIONS
- Work as a Strong Influence in Our Lives
- A Second Look at "Work Attitudes" and "Work Ethics"
- Work Behavior and Performance: The Link with Attitudes and Values
- The Power of Attitudes and Values: How It Can Make or Break An Organization
- What's In It For Me?: Personal Benefits of Positive Work Attitudes and Values
Module 2: REQUIREMENT: A CHANGE IN MINDSET
- The Profile of the Worker of the 21st Century
- Paradigm Shifts in the Workplace: Everybody is Changing!
- Activity: Checking the Employees' Mindset
- Living in the "Present": Dealing with the Current Work Realities
- The Starting Point of Change: Beliefs, Attitudes and Values
- Avoiding the Peer Pressure Trap
- Beware: The Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
Module 3: LOVING OUR WORK IS A DECISION!
- "Why Do I Work?: A Personal Reflection
- To Live: Work Satisfies My Basic Needs
- To Love: Work Satisfies My Need for Belonging
- To Learn: Work Develops Me As A Person
- To Leave a Legacy: Work Is My Contribution to the World
- Your Work: Making a Difference in the Lives of Others
- How You Can "Touch the Lives" of Customers, Superiors, Co-Employees
Module 4: ATTITUDES TOWARDS THE COMPANY
- A Fresher Look at the Company's Vision, Mission, Values
- Seeing How the Company "Makes a Difference" in Society
- A Checkpoint: "How Well Have I Practiced the Company's Values?"
- Aligning Myself with the Direction of the Company
- Activity: "My Deposits, My Withdrawals" - An Inventory of My Contributions to the Company
- What If the Company Becomes A Source of Negative Attitudes?
- Dealing with Office Politics
Module 5: ATTITUDES TOWARDS COLLEAGUES
- When You See Your Colleagues as "Competitors"
- Other Departments: "We vs. Them"
- Avoid the "Pass-the-Buck" Mentality: "It's Not My Job!"
- Serving Your Internal Customers
- Your Colleagues as Your Social Support
- Dealing with Gossip and Interpersonal Conflict
- Practicing the Right Work Values in Dealing with Colleagues
- The Boss: A Mentor or Tormentor?
Module 6: ATTITUDES TOWARDS CUSTOMERS
- Our Customers: "Our Reason" or "An Interruption"?
- What Customers Need: Practical and Personal
- What Customers Expect: The R.A.T.E.R. Dimensions
- Developing Empathy with the Customer
Module 7: COMMITMENT
- Review of Learning Experience
- Personal Action Plan
Program Duration: 8 hours (1 Day )
The above programs will use the following methods:
- Structured Learning Exercises (SLEs)
- Processing of Lessons
- Interactive Lecturettes (incorporating Class Discussion)
- Written Exercises (Individual and Group)
- Team Dialogues
- Film Showings
Mr. Joselito G. Nera
Shine JGNera Training Consultants
November 23-24, 2021
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
From Member Institution – P 2,240.00
From Non-Member Institution – P 3,360.00
Nov 23 & 24, 2021 (GMT+8)