MRO Asia-Pacific, the region's premier commercial air transport maintenance, repair and overhaul event, is set to return to Singapore in person from 26 to 28 September 2023. Join producer Aviation Week Network and local partner AAIS, as we bring together the most influential aviation MRO industry members to discuss the latest issues and concerns of operators and their service providers and suppliers.
AAIS-RSAF members should register directly with the organisers at the link below for their free trade pass. Registration to attend as a tradeshow visitor (Exhibit hall access only) is complimentary until 8 September. Thereafter, it will cost $50.
AAIS-RSAF members can utilize the following promotion code - "AAIS30" to attend MRO Asia-Pacific with an all-access pass to the conferences and exhibition hall. The code will take 30% off the selected registration fees.
The Conference segment will feature experts and senior industry professionals from aviation and aerospace companies. The exhibition will feature innovative MRO tools and technologies and solution providers with their latest and best products and services. View the conference agenda here: AGENDA
Explore possibilities with exhibitors at the Singapore Pavilion!
- Aviation Partner & Consulting Pte Ltd
- ACME Manufacturing Company Pte Ltd
- Applied Total Control Treatment Pte Ltd
- Assa Abloy Entrance Systems Singapore Pte Ltd
- ATEQ Singapore Pte Ltd
- Auxitrol Weston (S) Pte Ltd
- Ban Chu Leong Technologies Pte Ltd
- Bollore Logistics Singapore Pte Ltd
- CF Global Technologies Pte Ltd
- Coway Engineering & Marketing Pte Ltd
- CW Aero Services Pte Ltd
- Fluke South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Hypercoat Enterprises Pte Ltd
- Prime Aerospace Pte Ltd
- R.I.S.E Aerospace Pte Ltd
- RVI Inspection and Equipment Pte Ltd
- Sanxing Pte Ltd
- Saservo Pte Ltd
- Singapore Aero Engine Services Pte Ltd
- SP Manufacturing Pte Ltd
- Transfingo Aviation Solutions Pte Ltd
- Vallen Singapore Pte Ltd
Wednesday, September 27 10:30 – 17:30
Thursday, September 28 09:30 – 15:00