Opportunities in the SE Asia Fruit Sector
This presentation will cover information on the fruit sector in its different presentations (fresh, ambient, frozen, dried and canned) for each market in Southeast Asia for the retail and foodservice sector.
The presentation will also include the following data:
- Forecast growth rates to 2026
- Price fluctuations of retail juices over the last 12 months
- Consumer attitudes towards fruits
- Preferred fruit flavours in drinks and yoghurts
- Consumer attitudes towards health
The information is sourced from the Consumer and Foodservice Intelligence Centres of GlobalData PLC, the trusted gold-standard data provider to the world's biggest industries, and will be presented by Tim Hill, Key Accounts Director for Southeast Asia for GlobalData PLC. Tim is originally from UK and has been based in Southeast Asia for over 30 years and writes extensively on developments in the region's consumer F&B markets.