To better connect with our members and those interested in AEDCE throughout the year, we are pleased to announce a series of workshops tailored for the economic developer and chamber professional. These workshops will allow for peer-to-peer learning and sharing of success stories from around the state as well as the opportunity to build your professional network.
What to expect?
- Timely content for the economic development or chamber professional
- Network building opportunities
- Best practices from across the state
- Peer-to-peer idea sharing
- Workshops are open to all AEDCE members - attend one or attend them all!
- Affordable! $25 for AEDCE members and $75 for nonmembers
These will occur in-person (no virtual option at this time) throughout the state with the first being held in Hot Springs on March 10th. The full 2022 tentative schedule is below so Save These Dates!
- March 10th - Hot Springs
- June 9th - Northeast
- September 15th - Northwest
- December 13th - Central