Property Management 101: Legal Procedures & Forms
Legal Procedures & Forms
Tuesday, June 28, 2022 (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
Registration for this event is now closed.
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Upon completion of this seminar, the student will be able to:
- Identify the legal steps to deny an applicant.
- Complete the rental agreement correctly.
- Properly execute rental agreement attachments/addenda.
- Prepare and serve legal notices.
- Identify and prepare rental termination requirements.
- List the steps in the eviction process.
- Bring suit using Small Claims Court.
- Identify the provisions of the Fair Housing Amendments Act.
- Establish Fair Housing guidelines for your community.
- Set your rental policy.
- Recognize discriminatory practices.
- Enforce California habitability requirements.