Property Management 101: Maintenance Management
Call the office for discount on entire course
Wednesday, June 15, 2022 (6:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
Registration for this event is now closed.
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Upon completion of this seminar, the student will be able to:
- State how maintenance affects occupancy.
- Schedule and log building and unit maintenance.
- List the resident manager's responsibilities for
- overseeing maintenance personnel.
- Set up maintenance budget categories.
- Identify liabilities associated with entering resident
- rentals without notice.
- Identify life expectancy for common replacement items.
- Recognize habitability issues that may jeopardize rental income.
- Implement a make-ready checklist.