RECORDING OF CMG'S 2022 INTERNATIONAL SUMMIT
THIS YEAR'S INTERNATIONAL SUMMIT HELD IN TUCSON, AZ, COLOR BEYOND, WAS ABOUT MORE THAN COLOR, TRENDS, AND FORECASTS. WE REPLACED OUR LEGACY WORKSHOPS WITH NEW AND COLLABORATIVE EVENTS DESIGNED TO HEIGHTEN YOUR CONNECTIONS AND BROADEN YOUR PERSPECTIVE. IN OUR HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS WE EXPLORED MATERIALS AND HOW THEY RELATE TO CMG'S DIRECTIONAL COLOR STORIES AND THEIR IMPACT IN THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY. WE DOVE INTO COLOR IN THE FIELD OF ANIMATION AND GAMES, EXPLORING THE IMPACT ON EMOTION AND PERSPECTIVE. OUR MENTORING BROADENED YOUR THINKING OF COLOR IN NEW INDUSTRIES AS YOU CONNECTED AND ESTABLISHED RELATIONSHIPS WITH A GLOBAL COMMUNITY OF COLOR DESIGN EXPERTS. AND TO ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE OUR PRE SUMMIT EVENTS CHALLENGED YOUR ASSUMPTIONS AND THINKING ON COLOR!
We invite you to watch the highlights including the revelation of the 2024+ Regional Color Forecast presentations from Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and North America. You can also view the Keynote Presentation by Doty Horn and Montaha Hidefi exploring 60 years of color forecasting, as well as our Guest Speaker presentations by Fritz Horstman - The Ongoing Evolution of Color Thinking; Chris Lefteri - Material for Inspiration; and Laura Perryman - Ethical and Sustainable Color.
Duration of each recording:
- 2024 Asia Pac Forecast – 15 minutes, 35 seconds
- 2024 European Forecast – 19 minutes 20 seconds
- 2024 Latin American Forecast – 21 minutes 20 seconds
- 2024 North American Forecast – 24 minutes 6 seconds
- 2024 World Color Forecast – 8 minutes 58 seconds
- Guest Speaker Chris Lefteri – Color, Materials, Emotions – 32 minutes 45 seconds
- Guest Speaker Fritz Horstman – The Ongoing Evolution of Color Thinking – 29 minutes 36 seconds
- Guest Speaker Jennifer Thompson – Radical Innovation – 28 minutes 19 seconds
- Guest Speaker – Laura Perryman – Ethical & Sustainable Color: 32 minutes