Digital Marketing is the new normal. About 4.5 billion people worldwide are active internet users and 3.7 billion are active social media users (Hootsuite: Oct 2019). For retailers, it is a must to know digital marketing as the way to go for the future. But digital marketing covers a wide spread of topics and retailers involved in different aspects of the business may find it tough to adopt and adapt to the complexities of retail branding, content creation, lead funnels, analytics, etc.
In addition, the unprecedented coming on of the Coronavirus in early 2020 has made it tough for consumers to go to the shops. Retailers will need to boost their e-commerce efforts to bring their shops to the consumers' homes for business to continue. As such, it is imperative to understand the mechanics of Digital Marketing and its relation to the social media, and innovative e-commerce arena.
This comprehensive 2.5-day workshop, specially customized for the retail industry. The workshop introduces participants to the power of digital marketing for brands, as well as the different digital platforms, strategies and business models. Targeted at mid-level executives and higher, participants will be able to understand the power of digital marketing, identify customer targets and involve in hands-on activities, interactive quizzes and case studies to enhance learning and retention.
- Understand what strategic digital marketing entails and its relationship to retail and e-commerce business.
- Create a digital marketing strategy to differentiate brands.
- Understand customer behaviour in social media and develop a strategy to build positive relationships with consumers and the social media.
- Evaluate effectiveness of social media platforms to achieve sales and marketing KPIs.
- Understand the basics of digital advertising and SEO/SEM as an essential part of marketing mix.