Chiang Mai has long been centre to the food/agritech ecosystem; from talks about the Food Innopolis, Agricultural Districts, food for the future, to being home to various education/research hubs for the field. Entrepreneurs and startups are on the rise in the food/agri-tech scene - from those innovating with plant-based meat, incubators from university facilities, to those breaking frontiers within the cannabis industry.
Join us at the fourth edition of Tech & The City by Global Startup Hub CNX, supported by NIA & Startup Thailand, powered by CM Town & Chiang Mai Connect by NTCC.
- Meet fellow startup founders and entrepreneurs from the Food / Agri - tech ecosystem
- Learn how a family-based business can innovate to become a 'food-for-the-future' tech company and why plant-based meat is the new tomorrow
- Hear how research institutes are making waves as incubators for new agri/food-tech startups and entrepreneurs
- Find out what those in the forefront of the cannabis industry are up to
- Stay updated on all the latest happenings in the Chiang Mai's growing tech ecosystem
- Connect with entrepreneurs & professionals from the tech eco-system and beyond - wide-ranging industries in the North - linking business groups from the international and local chambers of commerce, to the Federation of Thai Industries
Come connect on Thursday 29th July, 17.30 hrs onwards at One Sala @ One Nimman (map).
Only 30 attendees allowed to join physically.
However, you are also free to join the talk online.