Chiang Mai is known also as a medical and wellness hub of Thailand. With the rise of medical districts and new innovators groomed out of research institutes and its universities, health-tech is surely one of the up-and-coming realms in the startup realm for the city. Entrepreneurs and startups are innovating in the field of health-tech - from building personalized healthcare apps/systems bridging and bettering access to healthcare for patients, marketing medical devices to the world, to the rise of medical districts.
Join us at the sixth edition of Tech & The City by Global Startup Hub CNX, supported by NIA & Startup Thailand, powered by CM Town & Chiang Mai Connect by NTCC.
- Meet fellow startup founders and entrepreneurs from the health-tech ecosystem
- Learn more about medical innovation districts and health-tech communities around Chiang Mai
- Hear how medical devices are made locally here in Chiang Mai and marketed globally around the world
- Find out what the medical community is doing to incubate new health-tech entrepreneurs
- Stay updated on all the latest happenings in the Chiang Mai's growing tech ecosystem
- Connect with entrepreneurs & professionals from the tech eco-system and beyond - wide-ranging industries in the North - linking business groups from the international and local chambers of commerce, to the Federation of Thai Industries
Come connect on Wednesday 11th August, 17.30 hrs onwards at Weave Artisan Society (map).
Only 20 attendees allowed to join physically.
However, you are also free to join the talk online. Register here.
(Online talk from 6PM - 7PM)