Turn Your Heartbreaks Into Cold Hard Cash (How To Write A Book & Self-Publish It) is a detailed, half-day, hands-on workshop wherein we teach:
· How to use a 3-part template to outline your book.
· Create a full synopsis and character profiles.
· How to line edit and copy edit your own work (or work with a book editor).
· How to design your own book cover and layout the inside pages.
· Everything you need to know about self-publishing.
· What are the benefits of beta reading?
· How to generate funds for book printing.
· How much it costs to print a few printed copies.
· How to come up with a standard retail price.
· How to market, advertise, and distribute your own books.
Our Goal: At the end of the workshop, you will have the following:
· Synopsis of your book (fiction, non-fiction).
· Book cover design (we will design it on the spot).
· A guide on how to write your chapters and complete your manuscript.
· Next steps to take to self-publish your own book.
· Certificate of attendance.
· One (1) free copy of Before I Do by Kath C. Eustaquio-Derla.
Mar 23, 2019
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM (GMT+8)Add to Calendar
928 Arnaiz Avenue, (Beside Hotel Celeste)
Show on map
Bank of the Philippine Islands
Katherine C. Eustaquio-Derla
Savings Account # 1959 2803 35 (Philippine Peso)
Or send payment via PayPal:
We will be selling these books at discounted prices during the event. All attendees will get one (1) free copy of Before I Do.