Join us for an engaging presentation and panel discussion about Live Shopping with Pablo Che Leon, General Manager Southeast Asia of VTEX; Terence Yow, Managing Director of ENVIABLY ME (Melissa Brand), and Jorge Rodriguez, Group Managing Director of INFLUENTIAL BRANDS.
Live Shopping is one of the hottest online retail trends. However, just as many thought that brick-and-mortar stores are dying, an index by Sing Stat found that the proportion of online sales have fallen since the ease of COVID-19 restrictions and could plateau in the months ahead. What does this mean for the future of Live Shopping?
Join us for this discussion followed by a networking lunch and discover how to take your business on the stage of digital commerce with real Live Shopping experiences.
VTEX, the enterprise digital commerce platform, ranked as the Visionary by Gartner, is ready to answer your questions about Live Shopping.
- What are the trends, opportunities, and benefits of live shopping?
- How can businesses get started with live shopping? What are the challenges and how to overcome them?
This event is complimentary please book as soon as possible we have limited capacity.
Lunch will be served, please provide information in case of allergies or food intolerance.
- VTEX is a digital commerce platform for enterprise brands and retailers and is a global brand with Brazilian roots. VTEX has been working with major global brands such as Sony, Walmart, Whirlpool, Coca-Cola, and Nestle and trusted by more than 2,000 customers with over 2,500 active online stores across 32 countries.
- VTEX offers a SaaS digital commerce platform engineered to enterprise-level standards and features. It aims to empower customers to execute their commerce strategy, including building online stores, integrating, and managing orders across channels, and creating marketplaces to sell products from third-party vendors.
- Following the opening of the customer excellence office in Singapore in 2020 and IPO last year in the New York Stock Exchange, VTEX is expanding quickly across APAC due to rising customer demand that is keen to bring the company's end-to-end commerce solution to the region.
- In APAC, VTEX's customer base is comprised of top international and local brands, such as KitchenAid in Singapore, Motorola in the Middle East, Whirlpool in India, Whola (major fashion and lifestyle wholesaler) in Australia and more.