After a long time of attending webinars from your couch, the BLCC is here for you with an exciting face-to-face event: our Chamber's first Women in Business panel discussion, which will focus on high-level women active in male-dominated industries in Hong Kong. The event will be organized from a Belgian angle, and therefore feature female speakers with strong ties to Belgium.
To provide you with insights from different industries, the panel will be made up of:
- Julie Pourtois - Director Business Development at Zühlke Group;
- Laurence Van der Loo - Director of Technology and Operations at ASIFMA;
- Benedicte Nolens - Head of BIS Innovation Hub Hong Kong Centre;
- Lisa O'Connor - Managing Director, Head of Securities Strategy at SWIFT;
- Marie Swarbreck - Founder of FLEXImums.
During this panel, Mrs. Pourtois will moderate the discussion & various topics will be addressed. Our speakers will aim to give the audience some insights on how they experience working in a male-dominated business environment, as well as to share their journey of getting where they are today. With 5 women active in completely different industries, such as finance, technology and HR, this is bound to be an insightful event. Additionally, there will be ample time for the Q&A session so that our attendees can pose any pressing questions.
The panel discussion will be preceded by a short networking session & light breakfast.
We hope to see you all on Thursday 19 November, from 8am - 9.30am in the office of our corporate member Odoo.