The Inaugural Zambia Impact Investment Summit 2021 will be held on 29 - 30 November 2021 and will bring together leaders from business, government, donors and civil society for collective action to shape a trajectory of the impact investment ecosystem in Zambia under the theme, Building a Sustainable, Inclusive and Green Recovery.
Leveraging the most promising approaches and methods to advance a sustainable, inclusive and green recovery, leaders will work together across sectors, and disciplines to share and deploy know-how and innovation. Leaders and experts across sectors will:
● Share new insights and innovations that offer tangible solutions to Zambia's challenges
● Create innovative impact policy recommendations, action frameworks and methodologies to advance cooperation
● Advance partnerships, alliances and consortia that can rapidly accelerate progress on pressing and emerging issues
● Explore current and future actions to catalyse impact investing during and post COVID-19 recovery
● Shape a new trajectory of the growing impact investment ecosystem in Zambia and where the future work should focus.
Held over two days, the summit will address three broad and interconnected themes. We're excited for you to explore them with a plethora of inspirational speakers and engaging discussions.
- Fostering an enabling policy and regulatory environment for impact
- Mobilising capital for impact
- Building a cohesive ecosystem to support Small and Medium Businesses