This is a 12-month membership - Membership expires Jan 14th
This membership includes Unlimited member slot(s)
- Attend General Assembly meetings.
- Attend capacity building trainings.
- Participate to researches activities and legal assistance for victims before the African Court if having the expertise.
- Assist in organizing Coalition advocacy missions, training workshops and sensitization missions of the African Court on Human and Peoples' Rights (the Court) for purposes of bringing awareness of the Court in different places namely national and regional, to emphasize on the ratification and declaration of Article 34(6) of the Protocol to the African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights on the Establishment of an African Court.
- Get updated with latest Coalition activities and publications, African Union, African Court on Human and Peoples' Rights and African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights and African Committee of Experts on the Rights and Welfare of Child (ACERWC) and RECs courts and tribunals news and information as well as other regional groups relevant human rights feeds and can apply and participate to variety of opportunities and activities coming along with the feeds both legal activities, socio cultural and economic;
- Organizations members can become Executive Committee Member or Focal Point of the Coalition.