Persons in public practice who meet the requirements of any one of the following subsections shall be eligible for Full Membership in the Minnesota Association of Public Accountants.
- A. Possess a valid license as a Certified Public Accountant or such other title as may be granted under state law for the practice of accountancy for the public
- B. Be registered with the State of Minnesota as a Registered Accounting Practitioner.
- C. Be accredited in accountancy or taxation by the Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation.
- D. Be enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service.
- E. Persons who are full members of the Minnesota Association of Public Accountants prior to June 30, 2004, without having a credential in A. through D. above, shall be deemed to have met the eligibility requirements enumerated in Section 1 of this article. Thereafter, all applicants for Full Membership in the Minnesota Association of Public Accountants shall comply with the requirements of Section 1.
In addition to meeting one of the above requirements, each applicant for Full Membership shall be at least 18 years of age and have at least one (1) year of experience in public practice.