Kindly note that this is an Annual Renewal Membership Plan
Safety is a vital knowledge required in every industry and workplace today; therefore as an undergraduate student, you have an opportunity to build your skills and knowledge as a student member of the Association. It gives you the opportunity to distinguish yourself from your peers and gain skills and experiences that you would require to kick-start your career in any industry of your choice upon graduation. Our Membership is a sure way to enable you prepare for future opportunities.
Check out what you stand to gain:
- Authorised to use 'SMOSHA' Right of Recognition after your name
- Online Membership verification via www.oshassociation.org using the membership number on your certificate
- Networking with your co-students during our offline and online activities
- Access to professional training and certification courses at a discounted rate, and assistance in career development.
- Attend conferences, seminars, workshops, etc. at students' special discounts.
- Access to support and international scholarship opportunities
- Get updates and access to Safety View Magazine and online newsletters
- Opportunity to serve as a student volunteer or ambassador of the Association with lots of benefits.
- Earning Financial returns through Membership Referral Commission
Criteria for Student Membership
- To qualify for student membership, we need to verify that you are currently enrolled in a degree-seeking programme in a college or university.
- Students will be asked to attach proof of their enrollment status while completing their application.
Attach any of the following Documents
- University Student's I.D Card
- Departmental Student's I.D Card
- University Admission Letter
- Current Head Shot Photo
What you get after Successful Application
- OSHAssociation Membership Certificate (PDF)
- Membership Approval Letter (PDF)
- Membership I.D Card (PDF)
- Online Verification Card (PDF)
Links to join international community and forums