This is a 12-month membership
This membership is for individuals only
1. Affiliate with a premier professional, not-for-profit national network of Case Managers and Service Coordinators.
2. Receive significant registration reductions for all National Association of Case Management events.
3. Access to the National Association of Case Management with news of upcoming events, job postings, and articles at www.yournacm.com.
4. Receive e-mails about important events and matters affecting the practice of case management and service coordination.
5. Network with other members regarding services, innovations, job opportunities, and reimbursement matters.
6. Receive support, local contacts, and leads when relocating to another town or state.
7. Participate in monthly webinars with special topics related to case management and service coordination.
8. Conduct presentations at national conferences. What an opportunity!
9. Nominate colleagues for the Xcel Award, created to recognize outstanding Case Managers/Service Coordinators.
10. Access the Association's Case Management Practice Standards and Code of Ethics.
11. Participate in Regional Seminars designed to meet the special training needs of Case Managers and Service Coordinators.
12. Influence the future of case management/ service coordination through participation in diverse Association activities.