IMPORTANT: Membership Dues have been waived for the 2021 Membership Year. Your complimentary membership will run through January 31, 2022. Please complete the application and we will comp your membership dues during the approval process.
Your AAMA membership will allow you to take advantage of the following benefits:
✔️ Amusement Expo International
- Two complimentary attendee badges
- Get the AEI member booth rate by combining AAMA and AMOA memberships. *You must be a member of both organizations to be eligible for the member rate on booth space.
✔️ Annual Meeting & Gala
- The AAMA hosts an Annual Meeting and Gala in an effort to build unity within the coin-operated industry while conducting the business of the association and providing education and networking opportunities for our members.
- The various AAMA committee meetings provide our members with a forum from which to voice their concerns and ideas
- The Gala Dinner is a chance for the industry to celebrate AAMA's Lifetime Achievement recipient each year, along with honoring other award recipients and presenting charitable contributions to the AAMCF Charity Partners.
- The Gala Product Preview is a cost-effective medium for manufacturers to display their newly designed products in a cocktail party setting. Who says you can't mix business with pleasure?
✔️ FEC Connect
- FEC Connect is our series of single day "pop-up" events held in premier family entertainment centers around the country.
- These events bring together FEC owner/operators, along with other AAMA members for a day of sharing, education and bringing together the local amusement community.
- AAMA offers member sponsorship opportunities
✔️ Government Relations & Legislative Advocacy
- AAMA serves as an industry voice on Capitol Hill and holds to our mission of protecting the industry through our Government Relations program.
- We work closely with our legislative team at Denton US LLP in Washington, D.C., to monitor and lobby against adverse legislation that could affect our industry and your business.
✔️ Location Trade Show Program
- Exhibit within the AAMA Game Room at shows such as Roller Skating International Convention, Bowl Expo and International Association of Trampoline Parks Convention.
- The AAMA purchases a coin-op pavilion within tradeshows where AAMA members can display their products or promote their services into new markets. The Association then offers its members booth space within the pavilion. Members receive prime real-estate on the trade show floor and the AAMA goes above and beyond to make sure their exhibition is successful.
- AAMA members receive cost-savings at select shows.
- No more standing in long lines, and contacting trade show management or multiple vendors. AAMA handles all of this and more to ensure you have a successful show!
- AAMA members receive leads from all events at which AAMA exhibits.
✔️ Other Benefits
- Opportunities for involvement in committees that shape our association and industry
- Your company's information in our annual AAMA Member Directory
- Trade press advertising discounts
- Opportunity to recommend high school students for the annual J. Richard Oltmann $5,000 Memorial Scholarship
- Join an International community and create B2B connections with a cross section of the industry's best and brightest
- Other networking event invitations and sponsorships available throughout the year.
For questions regarding membership or the status of your membership application, please contact Tina Schwartz at email@example.com or call the AAMA office at 847.290.9088.
PLEASE NOTE: During the application approval process, you may be asked to provide additional information or references by an AAMA representative.