Our membership program is customized to meet the requirements of our members, allowing them to enjoy exclusive perks that are helpful to them on their road toward greater sustainability. We serve a variety of industries, with a particular focus on making membership in our organization more accessible to micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises.
- Extended invitations, speaking opportunities, and partnership collaboration offered by Global Networks, Partners, and Members
- Receive member-only publications (BSD Newsletter & Presentations and Reports from Global Networks)
- Acknowledgment in all social media posts, events, and press releases.
- Early access and/or special pricing to event tickets, workshops, classes, or community-building activities extended to BSD Members from Global Networks, Partners or Stakeholders.
- Exclusive Webinars hosted by BSD about various SDGs and Sustainability-related topics
- Exclusive 9% discount on GRI Training
- Discount on food composting service (corporate and household rates) and (4) Bokashi Workshops to BSD Members who will subscribe (Partner: The Soilmate Collective Inc. )
- Exclusive discounts on BSD training, workshops, and consultancy services.
- Access to discounts on products from BSD partner companies and organizations.
- Access to climate resilience portal WeatherWheel powered by Komunidad
Note that for payments: For existing members, we will only charge the annual dues (P30,000) and the Application Fee will be excluded during the payment process.