|BritCham Business Snapshots|
|Regulations relating to British Nationals Returning to Indonesia|
- BRITISH & other foreign nationals with work and residence permits are required to obtain a PCR test PRIOR to checking in for a flight returning you to Indonesia. The test certificate should be within 7 days of arrival. Based on the RI Health Protocol, foreign nationals who enter without having a negative Covid-19 PCR test result will be either isolated at RI quarantine facility or recommended to the Immigration Office to be deported. This is for guidance and you should always check latest government advice.
If you are in the UK, the ‘In Your Area’ App provides up to date information on NHS capability and testing locations and eligibility.
|Our COVID-19 Story: West Java - Challenges, Wins, Collaborations, Opportunities with Governor Ridwan Kamil (Governor of West Java)|
BritCham has pleasure in coordinating a collaboration of foreign Chambers and together to invite you to join a private-sector briefing and discussion with Governor Ridwan Kamil.
This invitation is applicable to members of the partnering Chambers.
| May 18 | 4.30 PM JKT | 10.30 AM BST |
Leadership & Adaptability: The C-Suite Needs to Know These 12 Leadership Practices For Disruptive Times - a one hour sharing session strictly for executives, directors and senior managers
May 19, 2020 | 04.00 PM Jakarta Time | 10.00 AM BST
- BritCham Indonesia Webinar - NEW Digital Transformation Series | 22 May 2020 | 4PM Jakarta Time | 10AM BST | RSVP
- The COVID-19 has forced enterprises across the globe to operate in a number of unfamiliar environments. Most notably, the adoption of remote working and digitization of processes – which in many cases, has occurred abruptly and before enterprises are ready. The speed of disruption caused by the virus has left little time for organizations to consider cyber-safe protocols, hygiene and user awareness training in moving their workforce to work remotely and use of new technology.
- BritCham Indonesia Webinar : Digital Transformation Series Like it or not, the main entrance to your company has changed- digital acceleration | May 28 | 4PM Jakarta Time | 10AM BST | RSVP
- BritCham Indonesia continues its Digital Transformation Series on Thursday the 28th of May with a discussion on how businesses can more effectively market goods and services in the online environment.
Govt to delay dividend collection from SOEs as pandemic hits businesses
Indonesia’s falling imports signals cooling economic activity
Govt Imposes New Tax on Digital Services Such as Netflix, Spotify
West Java attracts highest foreign investment among Java's six regions
Government launches "radical" re-start of English housing market
Labour to plan green economic rescue from coronavirus crisis
The BritCham Indonesia Professional Women’s Group held its first ever webinar entitled “Women and Realizations in the “New Normal” Beyond COVID-19
” on Tuesday, 12 May 2020. The session was moderated by Sony Jethnani (CEO of Sony Jethnani Consulting) and featured three amazing women in business, namely Diana Mudadalam
(Country Head of Corporate Affairs of Standard Chartered Bank), Indrijati Rahayoe
(Chief HR Officer of Prudential Life Assurance), and Mutia Rini
(Senior Marketing Manager of Shell Indonesia). With over 130 registrants, the session aims to connect and uplift women in business through inspiring and sharing with one another.
Topics discussed in the session included how to manage routine and activities during the pandemic, how to cope with these trying times, as well as what their respective businesses have been doing during and in response to the COVID-19 crisis. Questions from the attendees were also addressed, which covered themes such as precautions that should be done should one require medical help, taking care of one’s psychological health, and business marketing strategies during the pandemic. The discussion covers both professional and personal aspects and enables all participants, panelists and attendees alike, to learn from and support each other during this difficult situation.
We would like to thank Ibu Sony, Ibu Diana, Ibu Indri, Ibu Muti as well as all the attendees for attending this webinar. BritCham Indonesia is committed to offering relevant webinars aimed at providing solutions to problems faced in this current crisis.
|Goverment Actions & Regulatory Updates|
- DKI Jakarta Governor Regulation no. 47 (2020) on Restriction on Traveling Activities from and to DKI Jakarta Province to Prevent Further Covid-19 Transmissions. Effective on May 14, 2020. [Official | Informal Translation]
- The Minister of Finance issued a regulation on the Value-Added Tax (VAT) on Taxable Non-Tangible Products through Electronic System. It was signed on May 5, 2020 and will enter into force on July 1, 2020. [Official].
BritCham's Full Update on COVID - 19 _ updated 18/05
|Member to Member Notifications :|
BRITAIN BRUNEI BUSINESS FORUM
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CAMBODIA
BRITISH MALAYSIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- Trends Across Higher Education Systems in ASEAN | May 20 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Apply | RSVP
- The Future of International Trade in Uncertain Times | May 21 | 3.30 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Apply | RSVP
- COVID - 19: A Catalyst To Malaysia’s IR 4.0 | May 22 | 4 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Apply | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MYANMAR
- The Political and Economic Briefing | May 19 | 03.30 PM Jakarta Time | Members Only | RSVP
- Professional Skills Partnership: Interpersonal Communication Skills | May 19 | 4 PM Jakarta Time | Fee applies | RSVP
- Professional Skills Partnership Effective Virtual Communication | May 26 | 3.30 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- From Bland to Brand | May 28 | 2 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Apply | RSVP
- Building the Next Generation of Family Businesses Mandalay Series : Evolution, Trend, and Standards on Corporate Governance | May 29 | 2 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Apply | RSVP
- Technology Resiliency During and Following COVID-19 | June 3 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SINGAPORE
- Purpose-led Leadership | May 19 | 08.00 AM Jakarta Time | Fee applies |RSVPPlease contact our team (admin/communications’ are fine) to get free ticket – exclusive for BritCham members
- Financial Aid for Energy Transition Post COVID-19 | May 21 | 9 AM Jakarta Time | RSVP
- A UK outlook: UK Tax Updates during COVID-19 | May 26 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | RSVP
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Construction Industry - Potential relief under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act | May 27 | 08.00 AM Jakarta Time | Fee applies |RSVP- Please contact our team (admin/communications’ are fine) to get free ticket – exclusive for BritCham members
- Positive Psychology for Challenging Times | May 28 | 09.00 AM Jakarta Time | Fee applies |RSVP- Please contact our team (admin/communications’ are fine) to get free ticket – exclusive for BritCham members
- Mergers & Acquisitions in an Unpredictable Environment | June 2 | 8 AM Jakarta Time | Fee applies | RSVP
- Sustainable Business: Kickstarting a Decade of Action | June 18 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE THAILAND
- BCCT Speed Webinar #2 - Transforming Your Businesses - Key Principles | May 18 | 03.00 PM Jakarta Time | Free of Charge |RSVP
- BCCT Speed Webinar #3 - Bouncing Back - How to Inspire Your People and Win Back Customers | May 20 | 03.00 PM Jakarta Time | Free of Charge | RSVP
- BCCT Speed Webinar #4 - Digital Marketing Tips During the COVID-19 Crisis | May 21 | 03.00 PM Jakarta Time | Free of Charge | RSVP
- BCCT Webinar #17 - Health Insurance During the Coronavirus Crisis | May 25 | 03.00 PM Jakarta Time | Free of Charge | RSVP
- BCCT Young Professionals Webinar #2 - Brand Storytelling : Building Your Personal Brand and Making it Work for Career | 03.00 PM Jakarta Time | Free of Charge | RSVP
- BCCT Speed Webinar #5 - The Brain and Change | May 27 | 03.00 PM Jakarta Time | Free of Charge | RSVP
- BCCT Webinar #18 - Botox Your Resume and LinkedIn | May 28 | 03.00 PM Jakarta Time | Free of Charge | RSVP
- British Community Webinar - British Embassy COVID-19 Update #3 | June 2 | 02.00 PM Jakarta Time | FREE | RSVP
BRITISH BUSINESS GROUP VIETNAM
- (Co - host) webinar - Leading Finance with resilience to Combat COVID-19 | May 15 | 10.00 AM Jakarta Time | RSVP
|Member and Stakeholder events that might interest you :|
YOUR BUSINESS SOLUTION!
Join BritCham Indonesia Membership
For more info, click the following image
|News, Information and Bulletins that might interest you :|