|BritCham Business Snapshots|
|Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions in the Time of COVID-19|
|In Love with English Football! Unique and Exclusive Insights|
- Mark Palios, Chairman at Tranmere Rovers and Former CEO of the Football Association
- Emmanuel L. Wanandi (Wandi), Director of Santini Group and Investor at Tranmere Rovers
- Anindya Bakrie, CEO & President Director of PT Bakrie & Brothers Tbk., Investor at Oxford United
|Hong Kong Business Assess SEA Diversity Via Indonesia: Indonesia update; HK Insights|
Hong Kong Business Assess SEA Diversity Via Indonesia: Indonesia update; HK Insights (including a special farewell update from PT Bank HSBC Indonesia, President Director, Sumit Dutta)
- 25 JUNE 2020 | 16.00 - 17.00 JKT | Business Needs For Property - Global & Consumer Trends Shift Demand | In this webinar, Colliers and other industry participants will present market conditions in the Industrial & Logistics sector during the first half of 2020 and will make recommendations regarding how occupiers and developers/investors/owners can best position themselves for the future in these uncertain times.
- 29 JUNE 2020 | BritCham Webinar in Education and Vocational Training
- 30 JUNE 2020 | 9 - 11 AM BST | Virtual Roadshow with BritCham Indonesia and BritCham Thailand: A Headstart to Seize the Business Opportunities in Indonesia and Thailand at the New Normal (Hosted by Sheffield Chamber of Commerce) | Summary: Sheffield Chamber of Commerce proudly presents the first virtual Britain in South East Asia (BiSEA) roadshow with the two most exciting markets from the region. With more than 20 years of in-country experience each, Chris and Greg will share the latest market updates and suggest how to approach business opportunities post-Covid-19.
This Manual was developed under the Financial Sector and Intellectual Property (FSIP) programme, a component of the ASEAN Economic Reform Programme funded by the United Kingdom’s cross government Prosperity Fund. The Manual was created and coordinated by UK headquartered IP firm Rouse’s Indonesia office, in conjunction with PwC, as the FSIP Programme manager. The Manual is for informational purposes only and the views, recommendations and contents of this Manual do not necessarily represent or are not necessarily endorsed by BritCham Indonesia, PwC or Rouse. So, users of this Manual should take local legal advice on specific IP cases.
This Manual was drafted by Rouse & Co International under the United Kingdom Foreign & Commonwealth Office Prosperity Fund Financial Sector and Intellectual Property Programme. The authors are Nicholas Redfearn and Anushka A.
SKK Migas lowers upstream oil and gas investment target this year
NOWJakarta! Country Focus :
Adopting A Better Normal
Metal miner Antam to set $105m capex, pay out $4.78m in dividends
Digitalization helps boost palm oil co performance amid COVID-19
Bank of England 'ready to act' as economy shrinks record 20%
More than a million left out of coronavirus income support, say MPs
|Member to Member Notifications :|
TOP RETURNING GRADUATES
In collaboration with the Young Indonesian Professionals’ Association (YIPA) we are pleased to advise that we have now added NEW CVs of top returning Indonesian talent.
Save time, save money, take a look at over 150 cvs and make your own approaches
This is a protected portal for Premier membership access only. (Click here
- May 28th, 2020 | Digital is Your New Front Door: How to Exploit and Manage These New Opportunities | HERE
- May 22nd, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia Webinar - NEW : Digital Transformation Series | HERE
- May 19th, 2020 | Leadership & Adaptability: The C-Suite Needs to Know These 12 Leadership Practices For Disruptive Times - a one hour sharing session strictly for executives, directors and senior managers | HERE
- May 18th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia Webinar : Our COVID-19 Story: West Java - Challenges, Wins, Collaborations, Opportunities with Governor Ridwan Kamil (Governor of West Java) | HERE
- May 12th, 2020 | PWG : Women and Realizations in the “NEW NORMAL” Beyond COVID-19 | HERE
- May 6th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia Webinar : DKI Jakarta Takes on COVID-19 Business Communities have Roles and Responsibilities | HERE
- May 5th, 2020 | Tax Round-table with The Fry Group for BRITISH expat temporarily re-positioned. Essential considerations | HERE
- May 4th, 2020 | Buka Puasa with Britcham |HERE
- Apr 30th, 2020 | The British Chambers of Commerce – business and trade in the midst and after the COVID-19 crisis | HERE
- Apr 23rd, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia WEBINAR SERIES : Cash Flow Strategies & The Need to Think Beyond These Distressed Times | HERE
- Apr 17th, 2020 | Q&A Session with British Ambassador to Indonesia and Timor-Leste | HERE
- Apr 16th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia WEBINAR SERIES : Human Capital - To Cull or to Nurture Your Human Assets? |HERE
- Apr 9th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia WEBINAR SERIES: Continuity in Education during the COVID-19 Challenge - Parents' Concerns Addressed | HERE
|Goverment Actions & Regulatory Updates|
From UK :
- New rules for people entering the UK came into force on June 8, 2020. Residents and visitors travelling to the UK now need to provide journey and contact details, and self-isolate for 14 days. A list of exemptions is available on GOV.UK.
- The Department for International Trade issued a Flowchart Quarantine Queries that sets out the procedure to process feedback and queries from business relating to quarantine measures.
For more updates on COVID-19 regulations in Indonesia & the UK, (updated 15 June 2020) :
BRITAIN BRUNEI BUSINESS FORUM
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CAMBODIA
BRITISH MALAYSIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- Post Crisis Business Landscape: How Do We Navigate Through it? | June 19| 13.00 Jakarta Time | Fee applies | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MYANMAR
- What is Co-Creation? And How are Companies Using it to Innovate? | June 17 | 4.30 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Microfinance and Fintech in Myanmar amid COVID-19 | June 18 | 4.30 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Advanced Business Writing | June 23 | 4.30 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Governance Roles, Responsibilities and Transitioning at Board Management Levels | June 26 | 3.30 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SINGAPORE
- Opportunities and Support for Trade & Investment in SEA with HMTC Natalie Black | June 16 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Sustainable Business: Kickstarting a Decade of Action | June 18 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | RSVP
- Introduction to Digital Forensics | June 24 | 9 AM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Climate Change and Financial Risk | June 30 | 8 AM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE THAILAND
- BCCT Webinar #25 - Business Opportunities in Myanmar | June 22 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- BCCT Speed Webinar #8 - Disinfection: What Does It Mean For Your Business? | June 23 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Free of Charge | RSVP
- BCCT Webinar #28 - Tax Incentives to Relocate Production in Thailand | June 24 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH BUSINESS GROUP VIETNAM
- (Webinar) International Valuation Standards (IVS) and the Value of RICS Valuer | June 24 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | RSVP
- (Webinar) Delivering Efficient and Sustainable Buildings: Design for Maintainability (DfM) of High Rise Vertical Greenery Systems (VGS) in the Tropics | July 10 | 2 PM Jakarta Time | RSVP
|Member and Stakeholder events that might interest you :|
GIPA is pleased to invite you to the upcoming Global Connect Series: Fireside Chat with Mark Mobius, the Godfather of Emerging Markets. During this session, you’ll hear how the global order is changing post-COVID-19 with implications on Emerging Markets’s investment landscape (Incl. Indonesia). See Mark Mobius’s bio on attached the poster.
▪When: 20th June (8.00pm JKT | 2.00pm LDN | 9.00am NYC)
▪Where: Online Webinar
If you have any question that you would like to submit to Mark, do reach out to me and I’d pass it on to the team.
Hilmi H. K.
Head of Indonesia, GIPA
YOUR BUSINESS SOLUTION!
Join BritCham Indonesia Membership
For more info, click the following image
|News, Information and Bulletins that might interest you :|