|BritCham Business Snapshots|
|Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking Growth Through Technological Transformation|
|UK Residential Market Update|
|The 3rd BritCham Professional Women's Group Webinar: To Open the Borders, to Remain Closed ? That is the Question|
| 16 Sept 2020 | 4PM JKT Time /10AM BST | RSVP HERE
, Outgoing Country Manager Indonesia at Cathay Pacific
, Managing Director at PT. Pamerindo Indonesia - Informa Markets
Join us for our third Professional Women's Group webinar as we invite three experts from the hospitality and exhibitions sectors.
With the proposed opening up of Indonesia to International visitors now postponed from September 11, how were the hospitality and exhibitions sectors preparing? What are the expectations of a revival in business and traditional tourism.
With no end to the travel embargo in sight, how are related businesses managing their options and risks?
|The First BritCham Smart Cities Focus Group Webinar|
| 17 September 2020 | 4 PM JKT / 10 AM BST | RSVP tba
|The Northern Powerhouse Virtual Trade Mission to Indonesia|
| 7 Oct 2020 |
BritCham Indonesia is working together with the Northern Powerhouse in bringing together innovative British businesses who are experienced in exporting and looking for new markets in digital, technology and associated services to participate in the second round of Northern Powerhouse virtual trade mission to Indonesia.
Join this Northern Powerhouse virtual mission to get a guided insight into these important sectors in Indonesia, and be introduced to potential business contacts.
If you are a British business and would like to register your interest, click here
|Webinars you may have missed|
- August 28th, 2020 | Improved Economics & Plant Operability by Enhancing Heat Exchanger Performance | HERE
- August 6th, 2020 | INDONESIA IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS - How to Navigate the Complexities | HERE
- July 27th, 2020 | Corporate Climate Change Commitments - A Global Leadership Perspective | HERE
- July 16th, 2020 | Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Manual for Indonesia | HERE
- July 14th, 2020 | Britcham Indonesia Ministerial Series : EAST JAVA STRATEGIC, AMBITIOUS | HERE
- July 9th, 2020 | Britcham Environmental Series: The Road to COP 26 Meeting Corporate Climate Commitments and the Role of Forest Restoration Project | HERE
- July 7th, 2020 | Mentari Program: UK Government’s Support for Indonesian Renewable Energy Projects | HERE
- July 2nd, 2020 | BritCham Professional Women’s Group Webinar: Consumer Behavior in the “New Normal” | HERE
- June 29th, 2020 | UK Academic and Vocational Expertise Well Positioned to Support Indonesia’s National Human Capital Goals | HERE
- June 25th, 2020 | Business Needs For Property - Global & Consumer Trends Shift Demand | HERE
- June 23rd, 2020 | BRITCHAM INDONESIA WEBINAR: “INDONESIA: THE GIANT OF SOUTHEAST ASIA” | HERE
- June 18th, 2020 | In love with English Football! Unique & Exclusive Insights | HERE
- June 16th, 2020 | Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions in the Time of COVID-19 | HERE
- May 28th, 2020 | Digital is Your New Front Door: How to Exploit and Manage These New Opportunities | HERE
- May 22nd, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia Webinar - NEW : Digital Transformation Series | HERE
- May 19th, 2020 | Leadership & Adaptability: The C-Suite Needs to Know These 12 Leadership Practices For Disruptive Times - a one hour sharing session strictly for executives, directors and senior managers | HERE
- May 18th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia Webinar : Our COVID-19 Story: West Java - Challenges, Wins, Collaborations, Opportunities with Governor Ridwan Kamil (Governor of West Java) | HERE
- May 12th, 2020 | PWG : Women and Realizations in the “NEW NORMAL” Beyond COVID-19 | HERE
- May 6th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia Webinar : DKI Jakarta Takes on COVID-19 Business Communities have Roles and Responsibilities | HERE
- May 5th, 2020 | Tax Round-table with The Fry Group for BRITISH expat temporarily re-positioned. Essential considerations | HERE
- May 4th, 2020 | Buka Puasa with Britcham |HERE
- Apr 30th, 2020 | The British Chambers of Commerce – business and trade in the midst and after the COVID-19 crisis | HERE
- Apr 23rd, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia WEBINAR SERIES : Cash Flow Strategies & The Need to Think Beyond These Distressed Times | HERE
- Apr 17th, 2020 | Q&A Session with British Ambassador to Indonesia and Timor-Leste | HERE
- Apr 16th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia WEBINAR SERIES : Human Capital - To Cull or to Nurture Your Human Assets? |HERE
Sarana Menara Nusantara to expand fiber-optic cable network amid high demand
The rise of the retail investor: A new force in Indonesia’s pandemic-hit stock market
Shared responsibility key to sustainable palm oil industry in Indonesia
Govt disburses 26% of pandemic stimulus, mostly to fund social aid programs
UK sector to explode after leaving EU as thousands of jobs created
UK retail footfall jumps fourfold as rebound accelerates - Springboard
|BritCham Education Centre News|
For more than 4 decades, BritCham Indonesia has been facilitating trade and investment between Indonesia and the UK. This year, we have established a new unit within the Executive Office focusing on education and human resource.
One step further to get in touch with the best returning talent.
|Northern Powerhouse Virtual Tech Trade Mission to Indonesia|
On Wednesday, 26 August, BritCham had the opportunity to organise the first ever virtual trademission to Indonesia in collaboration with Northern Powerhouse. The session started with an opening remark by Philomena Chen (Head of Tech, Asia Pacific at Department for International Trade (DIT)), followed by Jimmy Kurnia (UK-Indonesia Tech Hub Director of Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)), Rob Cawley (Deputy Director of Department for International Trade (DIT)) and our Executive Director Chris Wren.
We also had a special guest: Bayu Seto (Head of Digital Business of Sinarmas Land) who shared investment opportunities for UK tech businesses.
This session was followed by very productive 1-2-1 meetings between Northern Powerhouse delegates and local companies. We would like to thank all the organisers, delegates, companies and colleagues who took part in the virtual mission.
If you are a trade group or business association who's looking at Indonesia and would like to organise a bespoke mission, or a local company who's interested in meeting with the delegates in the upcoming NPH virtual mission, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last chance – we need your insights! Please take our survey on the Impact of Covid-19 on Foreign Firms in ASEAN. It only takes five minutes.
|Member to Member Notifications :|
|Member and Stakeholder events that might interest you :|
As a supporter of GTR Asia 2020 Virtual, don’t miss your chance to redeem a free corporate pass or 15% discount with code: PARTNER15
Paid-Up BritCham Indonesia members can attend BISEA Chambers’ events at member rates. Choose from schedules below:
BRITAIN BRUNEI BUSINESS FORUM
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CAMBODIA
BRITISH MALAYSIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MYANMAR
- Business for Peace | September 4 | 10.00 Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Internal Audit - Your Agent and Catalyst for Growth | September 10 | 10.30 Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Dispute Funding: Legal Masterclass Series | September 23 | 15.00 Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SINGAPORE
- Developing a Hydrogen Economy | September 1 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Tax Strategies and Planning for Returning to the UK | September 3 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Celebrating Diversity Photography Competition Winners’ Virtual Presentation | September 7 | 5 PM Jakarta Time | Free of Charge | RSVP
- Business Opportunities in China & Singapore | September 17 | 3 PM Jakarta | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE THAILAND
- BCCT Webinar #37 - Economic Impact of the Coronavirus in South East Asia | September 1 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- BCCT Webinar #38 - The Bangkok Residential Market and the Impact of COVID-19: Trends and Predictions | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH BUSINESS GROUP VIETNAM
- UK AI for Digital Transformation | September 1 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Free of Charge | RSVP