|BritCham Business Snapshots|
|A Headstart to Seize the Business Opportunities in Indonesia and Thailand at the New Normal (A virtual roadshow with BritCham Indonesia and Thailand)|
| 10 Sept 2020 | 09.30 - 11.30 am BST | RSVP HERE
DIT West Midlands proudly presents the first virtual Britain in South East Asia (BiSEA) roadshow with two of the most exciting markets in the region. With more than 20 years of in-country experience each, Chris Wren and Greg Watkins - Executive Directors of BritCham Indonesia and BritCham Thailand will share the latest market updates and suggest how to approach business opportunities post-Covid-19.
After overviews, the experts can then be booked for a 15 minute one-to-one session with a view to discussing your market access aspirations and strategy.
|The 3rd BritCham Professional Women's Group Webinar: To Open the Borders, to Remain Closed ? That is the Question|
| 16 Sept 2020 | 4PM JKT Time /10AM BST | RSVP HERE
, Outgoing Country Manager Indonesia at Cathay Pacific
, Managing Director at PT. Pamerindo Indonesia - Informa Markets
Join us for our third Professional Women's Group webinar as we invite three experts from the hospitality and exhibitions sectors.
With the proposed opening up of Indonesia to International visitors now postponed from September 11, how were the hospitality and exhibitions sectors preparing? What are the expectations of a revival in business and traditional tourism.
With no end to the travel embargo in sight, how are related businesses managing their options and risks?
|The Rise of Smart CIties: A Real Estate Perspective|
| 17 Sept 2020 | 4 pm JKT / 10 am BST | RSVP HERE
We hear so much about smart cities. The number of governments across the globe declaring their intention of make their city ‘smart’ is staggering. Equally, there is a huge amount of hype and heightened expectation about the roll out, characteristics and benefits of smart city solutions.
We would like to invite you to our webinar “The Rise of Smart Cities: A Real Estate Perspective” where we will explore the practical opportunities and challenges of creating a smart city, drawing on the experience of several case studies across the globe.
Our aim is to throw fresh light on the role that the real estate industry can play in creating truly scalable and successful smart city solutions, and to open the conversation about the potential role of smart cities in Indonesia.
|The Northern Powerhouse Virtual Trade Mission to Indonesia|
| 7 Oct 2020 |
BritCham Indonesia is working together with the Northern Powerhouse in bringing together innovative British businesses who are experienced in exporting and looking for new markets in digital, technology and associated services to participate in the second round of Northern Powerhouse virtual trade mission to Indonesia.
Join this Northern Powerhouse virtual mission to get a guided insight into these important sectors in Indonesia, and be introduced to potential business contacts.
If you are a British business and would like to register your interest, click here
|Webinars you may have missed|
- September 2nd, 2020 | UK Residential Market Update | HERE
- September 1st, 2020 | Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking Growth Through Technological Transformation | HERE
- August 28th, 2020 | Improved Economics & Plant Operability by Enhancing Heat Exchanger Performance | HERE
- August 6th, 2020 | INDONESIA IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS - How to Navigate the Complexities | HERE
- July 27th, 2020 | Corporate Climate Change Commitments - A Global Leadership Perspective | HERE
- July 16th, 2020 | Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Manual for Indonesia | HERE
- July 14th, 2020 | Britcham Indonesia Ministerial Series : EAST JAVA STRATEGIC, AMBITIOUS | HERE
- July 9th, 2020 | Britcham Environmental Series: The Road to COP 26 Meeting Corporate Climate Commitments and the Role of Forest Restoration Project | HERE
- July 7th, 2020 | Mentari Program: UK Government’s Support for Indonesian Renewable Energy Projects | HERE
- July 2nd, 2020 | BritCham Professional Women’s Group Webinar: Consumer Behavior in the “New Normal” | HERE
- June 29th, 2020 | UK Academic and Vocational Expertise Well Positioned to Support Indonesia’s National Human Capital Goals | HERE
- June 25th, 2020 | Business Needs For Property - Global & Consumer Trends Shift Demand | HERE
- June 23rd, 2020 | BRITCHAM INDONESIA WEBINAR: “INDONESIA: THE GIANT OF SOUTHEAST ASIA” | HERE
- June 18th, 2020 | In love with English Football! Unique & Exclusive Insights | HERE
- June 16th, 2020 | Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions in the Time of COVID-19 | HERE
- May 28th, 2020 | Digital is Your New Front Door: How to Exploit and Manage These New Opportunities | HERE
- May 22nd, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia Webinar - NEW : Digital Transformation Series | HERE
- May 19th, 2020 | Leadership & Adaptability: The C-Suite Needs to Know These 12 Leadership Practices For Disruptive Times - a one hour sharing session strictly for executives, directors and senior managers | HERE
- May 18th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia Webinar : Our COVID-19 Story: West Java - Challenges, Wins, Collaborations, Opportunities with Governor Ridwan Kamil (Governor of West Java) | HERE
- May 12th, 2020 | PWG : Women and Realizations in the “NEW NORMAL” Beyond COVID-19 | HERE
- May 6th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia Webinar : DKI Jakarta Takes on COVID-19 Business Communities have Roles and Responsibilities | HERE
- May 5th, 2020 | Tax Round-table with The Fry Group for BRITISH expat temporarily re-positioned. Essential considerations | HERE
- May 4th, 2020 | Buka Puasa with Britcham |HERE
- Apr 30th, 2020 | The British Chambers of Commerce – business and trade in the midst and after the COVID-19 crisis | HERE
- Apr 23rd, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia WEBINAR SERIES : Cash Flow Strategies & The Need to Think Beyond These Distressed Times | HERE
- Apr 17th, 2020 | Q&A Session with British Ambassador to Indonesia and Timor-Leste | HERE
- Apr 16th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia WEBINAR SERIES : Human Capital - To Cull or to Nurture Your Human Assets? |HERE
BI encourages NTT to intensify seaweed farming
Luhut believes momentum strong now for developing electric vehicles
Education Ministry proposes Rp 1.49 trillion budget for school digitalization programs
Govt partners with Mastercard, NGO to launch business, cybersecurity mentoring for MSMEs
Brexit: Ministers plan laws overriding part of withdrawal deal
UK tech exports to surge by a third post-Brexit
|BritCham Education Centre News|
For more than 4 decades, BritCham Indonesia has been facilitating trade and investment between Indonesia and the UK. This year, we have established a new unit within the Executive Office focusing on education and human resource.
One step further to get in touch with the best returning talent.
|Member to Member Notifications :|
EventBank, an all-in-one engagement management software as a service (SaaS) company, announced it has officially changed its name to Glue Up. With an intuitive SaaS platform that transforms professional communities, the Glue Up brand represents the future of community engagement through membership technology.
|Member and Stakeholder events that might interest you :|
Members Wishing to Purchase a Listing
in the BCCT Handbook
As a supporter of GTR Asia 2020 Virtual, don’t miss your chance to redeem a free corporate pass or 15% discount with code: PARTNER15
Paid-Up BritCham Indonesia members can attend BISEA Chambers’ events at member rates. Choose from schedules below:
BRITAIN BRUNEI BUSINESS FORUM
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CAMBODIA
BRITISH MALAYSIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MYANMAR
- Tackling the COVID-19 Second Wave in Myanmar | September 8 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Internal Audit - Your Agent and Catalyst for Growth | September 10 | 10.30 AM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- The Political and Economic Briefing | September 17 | 2.30 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Dispute Funding: Legal Masterclass Series | September 23 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SINGAPORE
- Celebrating Diversity Photography Competition Winners’ Virtual Presentation | September 7 | 5 PM Jakarta Time | Free of Charge | RSVP
- Business Opportunities in China & Singapore | September 17 | 3 PM Jakarta | Fee Applies | RSVP
- International Women’s Day: The Virtual Conference | September 22 - 29 | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE THAILAND
- BCCT Webinar #38 - The Bangkok Residential Market and the Impact of COVID-19: Trends and Predictions | September 8 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- BCCT Webinar #40 - Fighting Counterfeiting Online: Enforcing Trademarks by the Computer Crimes Act | September 25 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH BUSINESS GROUP VIETNAM
- Renewable Energy: Investment opportunities in Vietnam | 16 September | 4PM Jakarta Time | RSVP