|BritCham Business Snapshots|
|BritCham Human Capital & Education Centre: Major and Career Plans Survey|
If you have plans to pursue further study in the UK, we would love to hear about your major preferences and your career plans. We appreciate if you can take a few minutes to complete our brief survey. Also, if you happen to know family, friends, and/or people within your networks who are planning to continue their study, please feel free to share this survey with them.
|BritCham Members and Stakeholders Virtual Networking|
Opening laugh with Brian Aylward
(stand-up comedian at Mad About Comedy)
Featuring BritCham’s most prolific networker: M.T. Rajah (General Manager of PT. Kellys Express and BritCham Board Member)
We know what you have been missing, so join us for the first ever BritCham Indonesia virtual networking event, where you can:
- Enjoy a special stand-up comedy opening
- Learn tips & tricks on how to make the most of BritCham networking events
- Socialise & network with fellow members
- Get to know your membership benefits and updates
- And... Win fantastic door prizes!
This event is FREE for valued members and specially invited stakeholders only. Fee applies for other guests.
Limited slots available.
|BritCham Marketing Information Webinar: Transformation Starts with Change-Agile Leaders|
Prof. Rhenald Kasali, Ph.D, Founder of Rumah Perubahan
Jens Reisch, President Director of Prudential Indonesia
Chris Wren, Executive Director of BritCham Indonesia
We currently live in a rapidly-changing world, especially with the rise of digital and continuously changing public health landscape. With the changing environment, employees are also becoming more demanding. They demand for more professional and more attentive employers, including long-term guarantee of better quality healthcare services, not only for themselves, but also for their families.
Leaders in companies are expected to be more agile to quickly adapt with the changing situations, and also to be more digitally-savvy and aware of the digital trends that are happening and changing the way we work globally.
BritCham Indonesia together with Prudential Indonesia are delighted to invite CEOs, HR Directors as well as Business Entrepreneurs to explore how the pandemic has further reinforced the urgency to transform the health and wellness protection for all employees and how the changing landscape has encouraged leaders in companies, including CEOs and HR Directors, to remain agile and digitally-prepared.
|BritCham Marketing Information Roundtable Discussion: London Market Group: Protecting Indonesia's Businesses from Cyber Attacks|
- Anthony Cordonnier, Head Reinsurance Cyber Centre | Director at Swiss Re Services Limited
- Nick Baker, Associate Director Technology & Cyber Practice at A.J. Gallagher
- Alex Jomaa, Cyber Underwriter at Tokio Marine Kiln
- Clare Lebecq, Chief Executive Officer at London Market Group
Indonesia’s digital economy is expected to contribute US$130 billion to the country's GDP in 2020, putting it well on track to become Southeast Asia’s largest digital economy. But as the country's digital capabilities expand, so businesses will become more vulnerable to cyberattacks.
Cyber-attacks disrupt manufacturing processes, harming supply chains and slowing production and labour productivity. In 2018 cyberattacks caused direct and indirect losses of up to US$6.7 million for large Indonesian companies and US$33,500 for mid-sized companies and these losses are likely to increase significantly in the years ahead.
This event gives you access to some of London's leading expert brokers and underwriters to discuss how cyber-attacks are evolving, the impact of COVID on the number and frequency of attacks and how the world beating protection and services that London Market firms offer could save your business millions of dollars.
Exclusive for financial and procurement decision makers and executives.
For more info and registration, contact: email@example.com
|Webinars you may have missed|
- September 30th, 2020 | BritCham Marketing Information Webinar: Keeping Your People Safe in an Uncertain World - Global 1st Tech | HERE
- September 17th, 2020 | The Rise of Smart Cities: A Real Estate Perspective | HERE
- September 16th, 2020 | To Open the Borders, to Remain Closed ? That is the Question | HERE
- September 2nd, 2020 | UK Residential Market Update | HERE
- September 1st, 2020 | Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking Growth Through Technological Transformation | HERE
- August 28th, 2020 | Improved Economics & Plant Operability by Enhancing Heat Exchanger Performance | HERE
- August 6th, 2020 | INDONESIA IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS - How to Navigate the Complexities | HERE
- July 27th, 2020 | Corporate Climate Change Commitments - A Global Leadership Perspective | HERE
- July 16th, 2020 | Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Manual for Indonesia | HERE
- July 14th, 2020 | Britcham Indonesia Ministerial Series : EAST JAVA STRATEGIC, AMBITIOUS | HERE
- July 9th, 2020 | Britcham Environmental Series: The Road to COP 26 Meeting Corporate Climate Commitments and the Role of Forest Restoration Project | HERE
- July 7th, 2020 | Mentari Program: UK Government’s Support for Indonesian Renewable Energy Projects | HERE
- July 2nd, 2020 | BritCham Professional Women’s Group Webinar: Consumer Behavior in the “New Normal” | HERE
- June 29th, 2020 | UK Academic and Vocational Expertise Well Positioned to Support Indonesia’s National Human Capital Goals | HERE
- June 25th, 2020 | Business Needs For Property - Global & Consumer Trends Shift Demand | HERE
- June 23rd, 2020 | BRITCHAM INDONESIA WEBINAR: “INDONESIA: THE GIANT OF SOUTHEAST ASIA” | HERE
- June 18th, 2020 | In love with English Football! Unique & Exclusive Insights | HERE
- June 16th, 2020 | Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions in the Time of COVID-19 | HERE
- May 28th, 2020 | Digital is Your New Front Door: How to Exploit and Manage These New Opportunities | HERE
- May 22nd, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia Webinar - NEW : Digital Transformation Series | HERE
- May 19th, 2020 | Leadership & Adaptability: The C-Suite Needs to Know These 12 Leadership Practices For Disruptive Times - a one hour sharing session strictly for executives, directors and senior managers | HERE
- May 18th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia Webinar : Our COVID-19 Story: West Java - Challenges, Wins, Collaborations, Opportunities with Governor Ridwan Kamil (Governor of West Java) | HERE
- May 12th, 2020 | PWG : Women and Realizations in the “NEW NORMAL” Beyond COVID-19 | HERE
- May 6th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia Webinar : DKI Jakarta Takes on COVID-19 Business Communities have Roles and Responsibilities | HERE
- May 5th, 2020 | Tax Round-table with The Fry Group for BRITISH expat temporarily re-positioned. Essential considerations | HERE
- May 4th, 2020 | Buka Puasa with Britcham |HERE
- Apr 30th, 2020 | The British Chambers of Commerce – business and trade in the midst and after the COVID-19 crisis | HERE
- Apr 23rd, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia WEBINAR SERIES : Cash Flow Strategies & The Need to Think Beyond These Distressed Times | HERE
- Apr 17th, 2020 | Q&A Session with British Ambassador to Indonesia and Timor-Leste | HERE
- Apr 16th, 2020 | BritCham Indonesia WEBINAR SERIES : Human Capital - To Cull or to Nurture Your Human Assets? |HERE
Minister inaugurates Southern Java double track rail for partial service
AI to bring in $366b to Indonesia’s GDP by 2030
Danone-AQUA, Coca Cola Amatil Indonesia use rooftop solar panels at power plants
‘Prioritized’: Indonesia to establish $5b sovereign wealth fund to support economy
UK Power networks launch a £6.4m blueprint
Investors and graduates flock to UK's burgeoning windfarms
|BritCham Human Capital & Education Centre News|
For more than 4 decades, BritCham Indonesia has been facilitating trade and investment between Indonesia and the UK. This year, we have established a new unit within the Executive Office focusing on education and human resource.
One step further to get in touch with the best returning talent.
|Chamber updates on COVID-19 (12 October 2020)|
|Member to Member Notifications :|
Vistra Indonesia assists clients from all over the world in all the stages of their operations in Indonesia. Managed by our dedicated team of experts we provide One-Stop-Service solutions on services related to incorporation, corporate secretarial, accounting, tax and HR & payroll services.
|Member and Stakeholder events that might interest you :|
Paid-Up BritCham Indonesia members can attend BISEA Chambers’ events at member rates. Choose from schedules below:
BRITAIN BRUNEI BUSINESS FORUM
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CAMBODIA
BRITISH MALAYSIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MYANMAR
- Virtual Networking | October 15 | 5.30 PM Jakarta Time | Free of Charge | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SINGAPORE
- Into the Unknown with Explorer Grant Rawlinson | October 15 | 8 AM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- SGUnited Jobs and Skills Package Webinar | October 20 | 7.30 AM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Video Conferencing Masterclass | October 21 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- The Impact of the US Elections on UK-US Relations | October 22 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE THAILAND
- BCCT Webinar #41 - Professional Property Asset Management: Practical and Legal Issues | 15 Oct | 1 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH BUSINESS GROUP VIETNAM