|BritCham Business Snapshots|
More Upcoming Events:
- BritCham Professional Women’s Group Webinar: Rewrite Your Personal Story - The Power of Language |Thursday, 17 December 2020 | 4 pm WIB (9 AM UK) | For more info, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you introspected on how you speak to yourself? Are you unconsciously practicing the seven deadly sins of self-talk? In this interactive session, Cori will explore the way language shapes our choices and our outcomes. Demonstrating how healthy self-talk and learning to remove unconscious blocks is the key to a happy, and successful life. In this final webinar for 2020 - let us empower ourselves with communication tools for a positive, bright, and successful 2021.
- BritCham Smart Cities Member Focus Group Webinar | Details TBA
|Webinars you may have missed|
- December 4th, 2020 | BritCham Climate Change Member Focus Group Webinar: Waste Management and the Circular Economy | HERE
- December 3rd, 2020 | BritCham Human Capital and Education Member Focus Group Webinar - Future Proofing Your Career: The Skills of Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship | HERE
- November 30th, 2020 | BritCham Climate Change Member Focus GroupWebinar: Climate Change - A Global Corporate Perspective | HERE
- November 23th, 2020 | BritCham PWG: Celebrating IWEC Women Entrepreneur Awardees | HERE
- November 11th, 2020 | International Business Confidence Index 2020 | HERE
- October 21st, 2020 | Transformation Starts with Change-Agile Leaders | HERE
- October 20th, 2020 | UK TNE Opportunities in Indonesia | HERE
- October 15th, 2020 | BritCham Chat & Cheers | HERE
- Ocotber 12th, 2020 | Preview Workship with AgilityShip | HERE
- September 30th, 2020 | BritCham Marketing Information Webinar: Keeping Your People Safe in an Uncertain World - Global 1st Tech | HERE
- September 17th, 2020 | The Rise of Smart Cities: A Real Estate Perspective | HERE
- September 16th, 2020 | To Open the Borders, to Remain Closed ? That is the Question | HERE
- September 2nd, 2020 | UK Residential Market Update | HERE
- September 1st, 2020 | Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking Growth Through Technological Transformation | HERE
- August 28th, 2020 | Improved Economics & Plant Operability by Enhancing Heat Exchanger Performance | HERE
- August 6th, 2020 | INDONESIA IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS - How to Navigate the Complexities | HERE
For more recording of our previous webinars, click HERE
UN plan seeks clean energy progress in Indonesia during pandemic
Trash tracking satellites help Indonesia tackle marine waste
Stronger collaborations key to improving RI’s lofty waste reduction goals
Indonesia, UK team up to launch training program for women entrepreneurs
Breakthrough on fishing rights as Brexit talks hang in the balance
Climate change: UK aim of 68% emissions cut a 'colossal challenge'
|BritCham Human Capital & Education Centre News|
|BritCham Human Capital & Education Centre's Video Competition|
LAST CHANCE TO WIN 2 NIGHT STAY AT THE
Hard Rock Hotel Bali!
|Human Capital & Education Member Focus Group's questionnaire|
Greetings from BritCham Indonesia!
In August 2020, BritCham Indonesia launched three Member Focus Groups - Climate Change, Human Capital & Education and Smart Cities as cross sectoral interest platforms to support you, our members to address key topical challenges. Human Capital and Education development is a particular on-going challenge in terms of talent acquisition, development and retention. This member Focus Group will support our members in practical terms now and over time through policy development at the national level through thought leadership and advocacy.
Subsequent to three group meetings, our Human Capital & Education Member Focus Group invites you to complete a simple questionnaire to determine the employability challenges faced by employers in Indonesia.
Your contribution will be highly appreciated. Please fill out this survey by Wednesday, 2nd of December 2020. Should you have any queries, feel free to contact email@example.com
Thank you for your attention.
For & on behalf of
Chairman, BritCham Human Capital & Education Member Focus Group
For more than 4 decades, BritCham Indonesia has been facilitating trade and investment between Indonesia and the UK. This year, we have established a new unit within the Executive Office focusing on education and human resource.
One step further to get in touch with the best returning talent.
If you have plans to pursue further study in the UK, we would love to hear about your major preferences and your career plans. We appreciate if you can take a few minutes to complete our brief survey. Also, if you happen to know family, friends, and/or people within your networks who are planning to continue their study, please feel free to share this survey with them.
|COVID-19 Update (Monday, Dec 7th)|
|Member to Member Notifications|
Paid-Up BritCham Indonesia members can attend BISEA Chambers’ events at member rates. Choose from schedules below:
BRITAIN BRUNEI BUSINESS FORUM
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CAMBODIA
BRITISH MALAYSIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MYANMAR
- Certificate in Project Management | December 8 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SINGAPORE
- Future Outlook of Supply Chains: Challenges, Solutions and Impact on Trade | December 8 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
- Marketing in the Time of COVID-19: What Do Consumers Expect from Brands? | December 10 | 3 PM Jakarta Time | Fee Applies | RSVP
BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE THAILAND
BRITISH BUSINESS GROUP VIETNAM