OVERVIEW AND DEADLINES
There's a prime opportunity for you to present your work at the upcoming BMSZ2023 Scientific Conference. Submit your abstracts by 23:59 hrs on 13th October 2023 Central African Time (CAT). All submissions must be submitted via the link provided at the end of this page. All abstracts must be in English and should not exceed 300 words (title not counted).
Title: Must not exceed 50 words
Authors: Provide first and last names, affiliations, and countries. Underline the presenting author. Abstracts will be published as received including the order in which the authors appear in your submission. A maximum of 10 authors is permitted. Changes will not be allowed once the abstract has been submitted. Any conflict of interest should be declared.
1. Background: Give a brief description of the issue being addressed.
2. Methods: Briefly describe the methodology used to arrive at the results.
3. Results: Summarise key findings of the work. No tables and figures are allowed.
4. Conclusions: What do the results mean for patient care, public health, and the practice of biomedical sciences?
During submission, select a "Scientific Track" that is most related to the topic of your abstract. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine the final track of your abstract.
· Emerging technologies and laboratory medicine
· Molecular diagnostics, genomics, bioinformatics and point-of-care technologies
· Quality management systems, biosafety and biosecurity
· Latest advances in the diagnosis of non-communicable diseases
· Infectious diseases and public health
· Regulation of medical laboratories
· Public-private partnerships for advancing laboratory medicine
Abstract submissions will be processed by the BMSZ2023 Scientific Committee through a peer-review process. The number of abstracts accepted is limited to the slots available. Particular attention will be paid to the significance of the findings and the quality of the submitted paper. Abstracts should follow the prescribed structure, and deviations from that may lead to rejection. Ensure the correctness of the abstract submitted as BMSZ will not edit any submitted work. Any errors will be reproduced as submitted. Outcome notification date: 20th October 2023.