Interested in being an exhibitor at NMSA's Annual Meeting?
Join us at The Biltmore Miami Coral Gables as an exhibitor to connect with
NMSA members again.
Opportunities will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact: Jean Godwin
Projected Attendance: 125 - 150
Set up: Wednesday, June 22 in the morning
Breakdown: Friday, June 24 @ noon
Exhibiting: Thursday @ 7 am through Friday @ noon
Attendees include safety professionals and upper-level management who are employed by either NMSA steamship association members or by companies that are members of the individual associations. Attendees are instrumental in decision-making when it comes to purchasing safety equipment used in cargo handling and PPE for the workers.
Why Become an Exhibitor?
As an Exhibitor at the NMSA 2022 Annual Meeting, your company will have direct, face-to-face interaction with decision-makers from across North America. You have the opportunity to:
• Produce high quality leads
• Reach a targeted audience
• Network with decision-makers and influencers
All Exhibitors Will Receive:
• 6 ft. skirted table and 2 chairs
· One (1) complimentary conference registration – any additional registration is at the regular fee of $295/ per registration
· Complimentary pre-show and post-show attendee mailing list
· Sponsor logo and link to sponsor's webpage on the NMSA's website
· Sponsor logo on NMSA produced promotional signage displayed at the conference
· Basic electrical and wireless internet – this includes access to power outlet. Anything beyond these basic needs will be the Exhibitor's sole responsibility to organize with the hotel and will be paid by the Exhibitor.
As an Exhibitor you are invited to attend the meeting on Thursday and Friday, and the evening events on Wednesday and Thursday.
Costs including, but not limited to, travel, accommodations, set-up, breakdown, power, stanchions, easels, internet, power, shipping, handling, drayage, storage, etc., are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. NMSA is not responsible for any damage or loss of your items.
• Name and logo on event program
• Name and logo on main meeting signage (individual Exhibitor signage provided by exhibitor)
• Times specifically built into the meeting schedule to meet with attendees (e.g., morning and afternoon breaks)
Click Here To View Exhibitor Contract