To connect to the broadcast, please CLICK HERE. Please note that there is not an audio-only dial-in option.
If you are a Microsoft Teams user:
- You will have the option to watch the event live in Teams or you can join in a web browser.
- If you're signed into Teams, you'll join the event as an authenticated user.
If you are not a Microsoft Teams user (we highly recommend you create a free account prior to the meeting start time to better participate):
- You will need to join the event using a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge only; Safari is not supported). If you're on a smartphone, you may be prompted to set up a free Teams app-based account to join.
- Since you do not have a Teams account, you'll join anonymously.
To ask questions of the moderator and speakers during the broadcast:
- Click the word bubble icon to view the chat sidebar and type questions there. Your video and microphone will not be enabled as a guest, so you'll need to use the chat function exclusively.
- If you're logged into Teams, your name will appear above your question. If not, it will display as "Anonymous."
To troubleshoot if you are having any difficulty:
- Audio and video: make sure that your speakers are enabled and turned up. If your device has a headphone jack, you might also consider using headphones for a better audio experience.
- If you cannot see or hear the presenter, try refreshing your browser or letting the moderator know using the Chat function.
All other issues: please email firstname.lastname@example.org or convey to the administrative host through the Q&A chat function.